UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 24, 6'1 185Ibs and I wanna start my first ever steroid cycle. I was gonna do an anavar only cycle for 6-8 weeks, starting with 20mg and going up by 10mg every two weeks. I've been researching like crazy for the past week and I read a lot of comments that anavar only is not very effective without test. I am at like 16-17% body fat, my goal is to come down to 10-12% with a 500 caloric deficit during the cycle. Should I add some test to my cycle like 200mg maybe? How would the addition change the outcome/side effects? Is it possible to gain some muscle with a 500 calorie deficit? Any advice would be extremely helpful.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
1) get lean first (circa 12%) then go on cycle and blow up. Don't waste first cycle on a cut unless youve already built significant amounts of LBM natty

2) read the "it's not that difficult" series of threads at top of this forum as they answer all your questions in explicit detail

·
Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
1,421 Posts
If I had access to testosterone, I would not even consider doing an anavar only cycle. So I would not add test to the anavar cycle but vice versa, minus the anavar, unless you're hellbent on using it. I think 200mg could be a decent place to start and slowly move up from there while assessing the results and tolerance.
I am not so sure about building new muscle but you're probably going to see a good recomp effect if you do things right.

Any further advice?
Do some basic reading, it's never going to hurt. The more you know the better and you can't never know too much.
What else?
Hmm make sure you have some ancillaries on your hand if needed, meaning estrogen management drugs.
Get your blood work done prior to starting so you have a reference point moving on from now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts