UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always run test enanthate in my clyles, few mates run test and tren and they have great results... I'm thinking of starting a rip cycle as just using the test gives me a little bloated look and I would like to get my body fat down from 18 to maybe 10. My diet is a little up and down at the moment but I train 6 days a week with cardio 4 times. Any feedback welcome

·
Premium Member
12,935 Posts
I've never used a blend. Personally I'd rather have the 3 separate compounds in 3 vials so I can drop any as and when if I needed to.

Also, Rip blends (I've read) are called that because the amount of pip they can cause can make you wish you were dead. Rest In Peace.

My preference is 300 test e and 200 mast e pinned once weekly plus 75 tren ace m/w/f Adjust aforementioned dose to suit you in accordance with experience/goals.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
If you want to try "stronger dryer" compounds then perhaps a Prop and NPP blend will serve you well. If not perhaps a course of Prop and Winy/ Var?

If you really want to try Tren then just use Test Prop and Tren Ace separate. Bonus with Tren Ace is it's out your system if you get any unwanted sides.

Personally Tren isn't necessary unless you're in comp prep and or want to take bodybuilding to the absolute next level. Yes it's an unreal drug but the cons out weigh the pros IMO.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Would avoid blends tbh, I have just come off dimension TTM and would much prefer the Mast to be separate now that i wont be on tren again for a while but am looking to throw in mast to my next cycle... But i had to cut my blast short due to covid, and have got 4/5 unopened vials...

pip is also noticeable, but it would have to be crippling for me to not use it...

·
Premium Member
14,671 Posts
Any feedback welcome
Separates every time for me.

If you vary the spices it gets called a different hand-made curry. Or you just tip a jar of Sharwoods over the chicken. Which will get better results at the dinner party?

But back to roids, my fave:

300 test, 300 tren, 400 mast, 50 winnie at the end. Perfect!

Oh as for "I would like to get my body fat down from 18 to maybe 10" - just eat less and lift more. No drugs are necessary mate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.