UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to holes/gaps at the side of my pecs where my armpit is, i first thought it was a rupture and because im only 17 and my pecs have recently got proper muscle i noticed these gaps. i went to the gp to see what it was and he said that because other parts of the muscle get used some parts won't be as developed , or something along those lines. Now these gaps are very nice looking and don't give the pec a nice shape, how can i develop this part , or what should i do to get rid of these gaps.

·
4,336 Posts
\ said:
I have to holes/gaps at the side of my pecs where my armpit is, i first thought it was a rupture and because im only 17 and my pecs have recently got proper muscle i noticed these gaps. i went to the gp to see what it was and he said that because other parts of the muscle get used some parts won't be as developed , or something along those lines. Now these gaps are very nice looking and don't give the pec a nice shape, how can i develop this part , or what should i do to get rid of these gaps.
Have you got a pic? I'm unsure of what part needs developing more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
PISH OFF
926 Posts
My left pec (if i can call it a pec yet haha) has twisted muscle where its closest to my other pec, looks ****e lol :)

i also have the dimples near armpits when tensed :)

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
if its near the side of the peck the only thing i can suggest is to do some dumbell flys.

But just to be safe do a few different chest exercises such as different levels of bench press and perhaps some cable work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.