UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its come to that time again where I need to get some supplements

I've been using the same product for the past 6 months. I've been looking around on the net and not sure what to go for.

I've looked at bulk whey protein, weight gainers and PHD synergy iso7. I've also looked at Budget Hardcore Bulk Stack - Chaparral Labs Megavol, 6-bromo & BBW Milk Thistle and Phd Methoxy 7.

I'm not 100% sure on what to get. In the past I've only used whey protein and creatine.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

·
Gym Addict
254 Posts
Personally dont rate creatine. Just my opinion though. 6 months is a long time to stay on th same stuff. PEAK PRO 50 bars are good for bulking. 21bars for about 30 quid. But 50 grams protein per bar! Also Muscle Fury Mass Fury weight gainer is spot on imo. Different things work for different people though.

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
carew said:
Its come to that time again where I need to get some supplements

I've been using the same product for the past 6 months. I've been looking around on the net and not sure what to go for.

I've looked at bulk whey protein, weight gainers and PHD synergy iso7. I've also looked at Budget Hardcore Bulk Stack - Chaparral Labs Megavol, 6-bromo & BBW Milk Thistle and Phd Methoxy 7.

I'm not 100% sure on what to get. In the past I've only used whey protein and creatine.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks
The Budget Hardcore Stack you've linked above is very, very strong and a good deal more serious than creatine, weight gainers and other "natural" supplements.

Megavol is essentially a high-quality clone of "Superdrol" which has now been discontinued, and 6-bromo a well reviewed over the counter anti-estrogen / natural test booster.

This is worth a read if you're considering that stack:

http://articles.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx

It's a great stack for adding mass. It wouldn't be surprising for example, for you to add maybe 10-14lbs in 1 month using it, however, with great power comes great responsibility as during that month you'd have to abstain from alcohol, and do a "PCT" after you finish it due to the suppressive nature of the supplement in question. In terms of "PCT", it's worth reading this:

http://articles.muscletalk.co.uk/article-post-cycle-therapy.aspx

6-bromo is covered in that article.

In terms of what to get, it entirely depends on your goals:

Muscle Gain - I'd look at a good weight gainer like Boditronics Mass Attack, a good pre and intra-workout stack like SuperPump and SizeOn Max Performance, and a good multi like Animal Pack.

Fat Loss - I'd look at a tasty protein powder like our Premium Whey, or Gaspari IntraPro, combined with something like Gaspari Mitotropin or maybe a non-stim fat burner like Better Body Sports C-Bolic (which is essentially forskolin, and comes with some great study data to back it up - it's a subtle aid to fat loss rather than a heavy stim product).

But it all depends on what your goals are, and diet / training will govern 95% of the results you get in either case so need to be tailored accordingly :)

Hope that helps!

·
Newbie Trainer
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BBWarehouse said:
The Budget Hardcore Stack you've linked above is very, very strong and a good deal more serious than creatine, weight gainers and other "natural" supplements.

Megavol is essentially a high-quality clone of "Superdrol" which has now been discontinued, and 6-bromo a well reviewed over the counter anti-estrogen / natural test booster.

This is worth a read if you're considering that stack:

http://articles.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx

It's a great stack for adding mass. It wouldn't be surprising for example, for you to add maybe 10-14lbs in 1 month using it, however, with great power comes great responsibility as during that month you'd have to abstain from alcohol, and do a "PCT" after you finish it due to the suppressive nature of the supplement in question. In terms of "PCT", it's worth reading this:

http://articles.muscletalk.co.uk/article-post-cycle-therapy.aspx

6-bromo is covered in that article.

In terms of what to get, it entirely depends on your goals:

Muscle Gain - I'd look at a good weight gainer like Boditronics Mass Attack, a good pre and intra-workout stack like SuperPump and SizeOn Max Performance, and a good multi like Animal Pack.

Fat Loss - I'd look at a tasty protein powder like our Premium Whey, or Gaspari IntraPro, combined with something like Gaspari Mitotropin or maybe a non-stim fat burner like Better Body Sports C-Bolic (which is essentially forskolin, and comes with some great study data to back it up - it's a subtle aid to fat loss rather than a heavy stim product).

But it all depends on what your goals are, and diet / training will govern 95% of the results you get in either case so need to be tailored accordingly :)

Hope that helps!
My main goal is muscle gain and size. I'm 6'5" tall and I find it really hard to gain muscle and weight.

Thanks for the links. I'll have to do some reading. Whats a PCT? :confused1:

G

·
carew said:
My main goal is muscle gain and size. I'm 6'5" tall and I find it really hard to gain muscle and weight.

Thanks for the links. I'll have to do some reading. Whats a PCT? :confused1:
Post Cycle Therapy. Read the article BBWarehouse linked to, do a lot of research, and then consider whether you want to get into this kind of thing yet. I wouldn't take it lightly.

Excellent post by BBWarehouse though. As he says, make sure your diet is sorted first, otherwise your aren't going to get the best out of it.

·
Newbie Trainer
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mb75 said:
Post Cycle Therapy. Read the article BBWarehouse linked to, do a lot of research, and then consider whether you want to get into this kind of thing yet. I wouldn't take it lightly.

Excellent post by BBWarehouse though. As he says, make sure your diet is sorted first, otherwise your aren't going to get the best out of it.
Yeah def going to do alot of research first before I take that route.

My diet is up and down at the moment because of the job that i do and the shifts I work. I don't know whether its worth just sticking with tribulus and a weight gainer for the time been. Any other natural suggestions I could consider to help increase my size?

G

·
I know what you mean re: the job.

I tend to make all of meals the night before, and stick them in plastic containers. I eat everything cold so that I don't have to find a microwave. I'm on a keto diet, and before I started it, I spent a few days working out all of the macros, and then have been adjusting it as I go along so that I get the results I want. You should have a read of the stickys in the diet section - there is some great advice to be found. I guess you could also add a weight gainer in to boost your cals.

Good luck with it mate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.