UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, When is the protocol for gyno reversal using anastrozole? Is this possible? The only other med I have access to is Danazol, which I've been taking at 200-300mgs a day to treat mild/moderate gyno with little success. Taking 375mgs test - four ester blend. And 20-40mgs dbol ee. Four weeks in. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,746 Posts
Is this new or relatively new gyno?

Arimidex can work for gyno yes also nolvandex, I have never had to use anything else.

Depends on the situation on what dose to use and how long.

·
Looking Freaky
6,631 Posts
Arimidex can crush estrogen, but your overall health will suffer by just treating gyno with it alone, you would have to eradicate e2 for a long while to get rid of gyno

you ideally need nolva at 20mg ed or even better raloxifene at 60mg ed and just control e2 at a normal in range level as dictated by bloods

in future you should consider using nolva when using dbol as it's a prime mover for gyno, the nolva protects the breast site from higher than normal e2 from the dbol

and also use an ai when on cycle to prevent high e2 in the first place if you didn't already, if someone told you to only use it when you felt signs of gyno they were talking crap, use a minimal amount and get bloods to dial it in :) now you've had gyno you will unfortunately be gyno prone forever now :(

·
Premium Member
12,810 Posts
Doesn't answer your question directly but the first thing I'd do is drop the dbol. Just looking at the stuff gives me gyno. Test base with non aromatising gear would be a good start.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info and advice. Gonna start the anaztrozole at .5mg ed,drop the test to 125mg/wk and lower the dbol to 10mgs ed and continue the [email protected] and see if that shrinks it. Are there any otc meds that might help that are available in the UK?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info and advice. Gonna start the anaztrozole at .5mg ed,drop the test to 125mg/wk and lower the dbol to 10mgs ed and continue the [email protected] and see if that shrinks it. Are there any otc meds that might help that are available in the UK?

Edit*

I've decided to abort this cycle! Going to continue [email protected] daily until lump reduces to 1cc, currently it's about 2-3cc's then do it properly with estro control on hand before I hop back on. Newbie mistakes eh ? gonna get bloods done before too. Ah life, nothing is ever simple! Cheers all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts