UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
711 Posts
Ordered from advance stealth around 18 months ago. Out of the 13 packages that was meant to come think 3 of them never turned up. I contacted them several times and they said that the stuff was defiantly sent out and without a seizure letter they could not do anything, I still haven't heard anything off them or HM customs. On a positive note found the stuff i got to be good. Price wise don't think i was out of pocket even with the packages that never turned up mainly due to the fact that i ordered over a certain amount and think I got 200ml of prop and 60 off test for free

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eurgar said:
Ordered from advance stealth around 18 months ago. Out of the 13 packages that was meant to come think 3 of them never turned up. I contacted them several times and they said that the stuff was defiantly sent out and without a seizure letter they could not do anything, I still haven't heard anything off them or HM customs. On a positive note found the stuff i got to be good. Price wise don't think i was out of pocket even with the packages that never turned up mainly due to the fact that i ordered over a certain amount and think I got 200ml of prop and 60 off test for free
thanks for replying,,,did you have any trouble transferring the gear into syringes?must have been hard to get all 20ml out?how long did you wait for your stuff to come?

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eurgar said:
Was not to bad I got some sterile 20ml vials and put it all into them, used 5ml barrels so 4 full and your done. I think the stuff started to come after 2-3 wks
would you reorder there?or pay that bit extra for something like apextest350?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts