UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
I picked up both Rohm Anavar 50 and Adelphi Anavar 50 this week and was surprised to find the contents of each tub look identical.

Flat round yellow tabs with a break line, slight dotted sparkle when viewed up close. Even the same slanted edging on the same/top side of the pill. Undoubtedly the same mix and made in the same press.

I cant reach any conclusion other than they are both the same fake var, or Rohm and Adelphi are now the same lab / sharing products.

Registered
I picked up both Rohm Anavar 50 and Adelphi Anavar 50 this week and was surprised to find the contents of each tub look identical.

Flat round yellow tabs with a break line, slight dotted sparkle when viewed up close. Even the same slanted edging on the same/top side of the pill. Undoubtedly the same mix and made in the same press.

I cant reach any conclusion other than they are both the same fake var, or Rohm and Adelphi are now the same lab / sharing products.
How do you know they are fake, just gotta try them and see.

Read Only
Adelphi var is definitely not fake. I have their 50mg tabs, yellow and split down the middle, same as yours and I got mental bicep pumps after only a few days of taking them.

Couldn鈥檛 believe how big my biceps went. Also my muscles have hardened a lot.

Registered
They have turned shit mate in my eyes everything from this year seems weak last year wss banging I still have dbol sust and test left over as they where so weak i didn鈥檛 used the other ones!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts