UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tested the Adelphi labs 50mg tabs.

Turns out it’s winstrol.

should I keep running it on my first cycle which I have test e running @ 300mg per week or shall I buy a more reputable brand of Anavar?

steer clear of Adelphi labs. The scamming bastards.
Liquid Drinkware Fluid Glass bottle Alcoholic beverage
Product Health care Paint Liquid Chemical compound

161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've been really happy with the gains you've made according to your log and a quick run of Winstrol isn't going to kill you, so it's your call. I've not heard of Adelphi before so I have no idea what their stuff is like but I don't know if I would put 100% trust in one of those LabMax tests either to be honest.
thanks. I’ll keep running it

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
You'll probably get better gains with winny but you will also get more hair thinning if that concerns you! I think a lot of UGL's sell var thats actually winny.

161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven’t seen any hair thinning to be honest or joint issues so maybe it is var and the test is shite.

who ****ing knows at this point. I’m getting mental pumps, vascularity, strength gains, all the good stuff, so I suppose it’s ok.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
I haven’t seen any hair thinning to be honest or joint issues so maybe it is var and the test is shite.

who ****ing knows at this point. I’m getting mental pumps, vascularity, strength gains, all the good stuff, so I suppose it’s ok.
Sound like you have Winny from what you describe. You will only lose hair on it if your prone and joint issues won’t affect you if your young

161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ye your winstrol wasn't cheap 😂
Im just pissed off that people lie like that. I’ll never use Adelphi labs ever again and neither will many people who see this.

i have a sneaky suspicion one outfit makes multiple ‘différent’ labs, so they can attempt to control the market, unfortunately.

just do something well and you’ll make good money. Scamming people isn’t the way to go. It’s just pathetic

1 - 20 of 29 Posts