UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All馃憤

Has anyone run test P with Tren ? And did any of you experience any 鈥渆xcessive鈥漺ater retention issues ? Feel free to let me know your positive and negatives to this stack
I鈥檓 going to start running the following per week..
Tren 400mg ( combination of test A & test E)
Test P 200mg per week

Premium Member
What's the goal of the cycle? How long? If it was me I'd stick to tren a if its a shorter cutting cycle and add mast if lean enough
You'd be doing something wrong to be getting alot/if any water retention on that stack... Would have me looking lean full and vascular

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the goal of the cycle? How long? If it was me I'd stick to tren a if its a shorter cutting cycle and add mast if lean enough
You'd be doing something wrong to be getting alot/if any water retention on that stack... Would have me looking lean full and vascular
Iv not started it yet bro , to answer you questions鈥
What's the goal of the cycle?
To lose body fat (I鈥檓 at 15% now), keep my test levels at a decent level, and keep as much muscle fullness as possible.
How long?
10 weeks if I can handle the tren sides 馃槀
I kinda figured that my water retention should be minimal with prop but just wanted to see how others reacted to the stack

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there big boy! How鈥檚 your estrogen/prolactin?
Jefferey馃憢
Hay bro
Only just started, but estrogen/prolactin usually ok with the tren, can not comment regarding the test p as of yet, will let you know in 10 weeks

Test4Life!!
Hi All馃憤

Has anyone run test P with Tren ? And did any of you experience any 鈥渆xcessive鈥漺ater retention issues ? Feel free to let me know your positive and negatives to this stack
I鈥檓 going to start running the following per week..
Tren 400mg ( combination of test A & test E)
Test P 200mg per week
You'll get excessive water retention issues if that's how your body normally responds to the amount of test you plan on running...if it doesn't, then you won't

Have you used tren before? Your question suggests to me that you've had bloat issues from test before? If I'm right then you need to look at estrogen and/or diet

If it's your first time using tren then any non problematic high e2 levels you've had previously could lead to excessive side effects when adding tren

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You'll get excessive water retention issues if that's how your body normally responds to the amount of test you plan on running...if it doesn't, then you won't

Have you used tren before? Your question suggests to me that you've had bloat issues from test before? If I'm right then you need to look at estrogen and/or diet

If it's your first time using tren then any non problematic high e2 levels you've had previously could lead to excessive side effects when adding tren
No it鈥檚 not the first time Iv used test or tren, however I have had 2 years off from gear. To be honest in the past it did not always get water retention from test it just depended on which test I took. Never had prop before.
My diet is spot on so I guess I should be G2G, will probably start on a lower dose of test and see how I react as I鈥檓 trying to get below 10%BF and you know how that water 馃挦 ****s up the visual gains when cutting 馃槒

Test4Life!!
Hay bro
Only just started, but estrogen/prolactin usually ok with the tren, can not comment regarding the test p as of yet, will let you know in 10 weeks
Sorry mate just read this. I usually find e2 easier to control on short esters (even easier on a mix of long and short eod) due to more stable blood levels

Unless you're pushing test dose higher than you normally would I see no reason you should have issues

Test4Life!!
No it鈥檚 not the first time Iv used test or tren, however I have had 2 years off from gear. To be honest in the past it did not always get water retention from test it just depended on which test I took. Never had prop before.
My diet is spot on so I guess I should be G2G, will probably start on a lower dose of test and see how I react as I鈥檓 trying to get below 10%BF and you know how that water 馃挦 ****s up the visual gains when cutting 馃槒
Just keep test low mate

175 test, 350 mast, 350 tren

Maybe chuck in some winnie

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry mate just read this. I usually find e2 easier to control on short esters (even easier on a mix of long and short eod) due to more stable blood levels

Unless you're pushing test dose higher than you normally would I see no reason you should have issues
Cheers bro , I think I will start my test lower and see how I react with the water

1 - 11 of 11 Posts