UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard great things about this multivitamin and was wondering where everyone gets it from in the uk. For my supplements i usually use myprotein but they don't sell it. Anyone know any shops that sell it?

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Pannett said:
I've heard great things about this multivitamin and was wondering where everyone gets it from in the uk. For my supplements i usually use myprotein but they don't sell it. Anyone know any shops that sell it?
Hi,

We don't sell ADAM's anymore (we used to 2 years ago), but we do sell our own version called Alpha Men super multivitamin.

Hope that helps.

MP Customer Care

·
Newbie Trainer
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
myprotein, how many tablets of your alpha mens super multivitamin do you need daily? it says serving size is 2 tablets but also lower on the page it says take 2 tablets twice a day.

Cheers for the link Galtonator, how many ADAM's tablets are you planning on having daily 2? Also, do you rate the H&B multivit?

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Pannett said:
myprotein, how many tablets of your alpha mens super multivitamin do you need daily? it says serving size is 2 tablets but also lower on the page it says take 2 tablets twice a day.

Cheers for the link Galtonator, how many ADAM's tablets are you planning on having daily 2? Also, do you rate the H&B multivit?
Hi,

For the full potent dose we recommend 2 servings daily (a serving is 2 tablets). We made our tablets half the size of ADAM's so they are easier to swallow.

MP

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
myprotein.co.uk said:
Hi,

We don't sell ADAM's anymore (we used to 2 years ago), but we do sell our own version called Alpha Men super multivitamin.

Hope that helps.

MP Customer Care
These have good ingredients but look to be low dosage even at two servings per day. I would need to put them in my spreadsheet to be sure, but I would think you would need a B-Complex (Not the MP one http://www.myprotein.co.uk/capsules-tablets-softgels/vitamins-and-minerals_/vitamin-b-complex/) and a seperate Vit C with these.

Nice that they put so many Anti-Oxidants in there though!

SD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.