UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gym Addict
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else watch this?

I am getting back into training after a back and groin injury and find some of the stuff on this channel really helpful.

Been watching Shredded Diesel and Dean Ash.

Makes me a little happier to pay for SKY:thumb:

·
Gym Addict
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like he has a bit of a mix going on. Leyton - Hackney - USA - KUWAIT - Ilford????

I think there should be a few more channels like this as this one does tend to repeat the same stuff over and over.

Rather watch this than normal TV! Gives me motivation to get my ass down the gym and train. Also has some good diet advice and ideas too.

Me like it,.

·
No more a fat boy!
298 Posts
liftmore said:
Anyone else watch this?

I am getting back into training after a back and groin injury and find some of the stuff on this channel really helpful.

Been watching Shredded Diesel and Dean Ash.

Makes me a little happier to pay for SKY:thumb:
Same as you buddy - I am back training after a bad abck injury last year. I have been experimenting with some of the training methods used, i.e, Neale Cramwell & James (supercell) did a chest workout on the smith machine using the stop/start method, if you understand me, plus as already mentioned the shows with diet advice are also helpful.

I usually have to record the shows on the Sky box & watch them when my missus has gone to bed, as she does not share my "interest" & wonders why I want to watch these sweaty men. She will never understand:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.