UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Skinnyfat cnut
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, ive jabbed 1 ml test 400 and 1 ml deca in my right tricep - now i used a slightly lower point on my tri than normal as ive had some ink done and didnt wanna jab into the tattoo..

Anyways, its been 4 days now and my arm is sore, have trouble flexing it and the area is hot, red and swollen, i have also got a fever, hot & cold sweats, body aches and generally feeling like sh1te..

Do you think i have an abcess?? I have had this same prob before and both times i got antibiotics and it went away.. Im not sure whether to wait out and see if it improves or just get to A&E and get some more antibiotics..

Thoughts please..

·
Gym Addict
121 Posts
From what I have read on here mate it does sound like you have one.

If it was me I would be at the A&E right now getting it looked at. The sooner you catch it the better. After all you don't want it cutting out once it's developed inside do ya!

Good luck mate, it's my worst nightmare!

·
Solid Gold
6,442 Posts
4ml is a fair bit into your tricep mate, it maybe a reaction to the gear as those symptoms were exactly what i had.. in fact on many an occasion and they lasted me a week.

fever cam on around daay 2 and lasted a couple of days, but if you are concerned go get it checked out

·
Skinnyfat cnut
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well mate im not too concerned atm cos the pain is bearable, but just feeling like pure sh1te is bothering me but this is the bodys natural response to gear ie test flu etc.. Think ill monitor it over next few days, ice nurofen and massage see if it gets better. Im not feeling as bad as i was earlier just the arm is stiff and red..

·
cutting up!!
377 Posts
i alweays get test flu a few days after i start a cycle, such a horrible feeling!!

anyway i'd get some high strength ibuprofen (i used cuprofen) to help the swelling as it acts as an anti-inflammatory and use heat not ice to help disperse any oil thats left in there. if the lump gets bigger or starts to get hotter or hard ish but feels soft in the center then A&E is your only option. whatever you do just dont leave it too long as said above, its better to catch it sooner rather than later!!

good luck bud.

also, if you've never used this brand it could have a high BALC content and could be having an allergic reaction to it.

·
Skinnyfat cnut
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lib said:
i alweays get test flu a few days after i start a cycle, such a horrible feeling!!

anyway i'd get some high strength ibuprofen (i used cuprofen) to help the swelling as it acts as an anti-inflammatory and use heat not ice to help disperse any oil thats left in there. if the lump gets bigger or starts to get hotter or hard ish but feels soft in the center then A&E is your only option. whatever you do just dont leave it too long as said above, its better to catch it sooner rather than later!!

good luck bud.

also, if you've never used this brand it could have a high BALC content and could be having an allergic reaction to it.
Kezz said:
yes test 400 is notoriously sh1te!! hurts like fuk!!!
Thanks brothers, will keep an eye on it and get some new test lol

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
pea head said:
Test 400 anywhere is idiotic imo never mind the triceps

I do my tris with one rips etc but not stuff like that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: is it wrong that i stuck 1ml of it into each tricep the other night too (along with several other meds lol)

It does seem to hurt a lot of people,but more so on first shots of it,my first one of it was same even tho i always use same sites,each shot after has been much less painful,tho it does also help to water it down with other gear too like dec/tre/eq etc etc

couple guys at my gym who we have helped site over the last seferal weeks have found the same problem too,first shot was fkn killer and all afterwards been nothing like as sore.

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
weeman said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: is it wrong that i stuck 1ml of it into each tricep the other night too (along with several other meds lol)

It does seem to hurt a lot of people,but more so on first shots of it,my first one of it was same even tho i always use same sites,each shot after has been much less painful,tho it does also help to water it down with other gear too like dec/tre/eq etc etc

couple guys at my gym who we have helped site over the last seferal weeks have found the same problem too,first shot was fkn killer and all afterwards been nothing like as sore.
No its not wrong for you...just normal gear users :lol:

·
Gym Addict
120 Posts
Kezz said:
yes test 400 is notoriously sh1te!! hurts like fuk!!!
He he, try test 500, you pussys :)

Halfway through a 12 weeker. Every shot, I think I have an abscess, but turns out to be just a reaction that lasts all week.

Just stick to a strict hygienic injection protocol, and you will be fine :)

·
leafy
2,799 Posts
If its hot to the touch and swollen id go get antibiotics before u end up with a nasty hole in ur arm. If it is a absess then sooner u get antibiotics the better mate. leafy

·
Skinnyfat cnut
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Easier said than done getting anti biotics mate, i have to go to the docs and they goner want to know why i need them...

My fever/sh1tty feeling is gone today and ive more mobility in my arm but its still red and sore :-(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.