UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I once read on another board that someone posted, that some AAS dont increase the amount of blood you have in your body. Which would mean that you would not have problems with the size of your left ventricle increasing.

Does anyone know which one's these are and if this is correct or not.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
Denied said:
I once read on another board that someone posted, that some AAS dont increase the amount of blood you have in your body. Which would mean that you would not have problems with the size of your left ventricle increasing.

Does anyone know which one's these are and if this is correct or not.
Whoa, stop there, read my sig, you are well out of your depth and not making any sense whatsoever. :)
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
2,072 Posts
Anything androgenic/testosterone based is hematopoietic, meaning it will increase RBC count. The problem however mate, is water retention which you can combat with certain meds and a good diet .

The problem you are trying to avoid by reducing water retention would mainly be hypertension (high blood pressure). Unless you plan on taking spectacular amounts of very strong steroids for a long time then there should be no degenerative changes in your heart.
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To the first poster don't worry not got any heart problems, just waying up all the pros and cons I can find.

To the above poster cheers, for that done some more reading into that and the effects on LHV.

Cheers.
 

·
evolving...
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
Denied said:
To the first poster don't worry not got any heart problems, just waying up all the pros and cons I can find.

To the above poster cheers, for that done some more reading into that and the effects on LHV.

Cheers.
toure e france riders have massive hearts , are they full of test and tren?
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trenzyme said:
toure e france riders have massive hearts , are they full of test and tren?
Think thats debatable, but I get your point.

Seems you've already altered your heart from the resistance training, and its debatable whether steriods have any further effect.
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
itraininthedark said:
Dunno if they have massive hearts, but they have the lowest resting heart rates of almost any athletes, they are phenomenal people.
It was more the test tren quote I meant was debatable, there's always reports of them taking things they shouldn't be. Whether thats AAs or other performance enhancing drugs.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top