check out my new site @ www.ripped2shredz.net
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post-16698-143614052949_thumb.jpg

post-16698-143614052952_thumb.jpg

post-16698-143614052956_thumb.jpg

post-16698-143614052958_thumb.jpg

post-16698-143614052959_thumb.jpg

Just a few pics to top off my first year of being an amateur, junior bodybuilder, though still got the brierly hill junior novice comp to come, all critisisms are welcome, and advice on improvements for 2009 would be very much greatfull... fanks much feel free to ask questions, Aaron =)

Attachments

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fanx Waheed yeah 15years haha... nearly 16 like... just dunt wana grow up now i've started so young, ah well... ill have too bulk up after the british on the 26th, trying to make a name of myself, get myself known a little more hopefully, but thanks again mate... Aaron =)

·
Newbie Trainer
19 Posts
hey aaron, its Rob Lloyd mate, you looked unbelieveable at the Wigan! One of the best teens I have ever witnessed regardless of age and at 15 thats something special! Keep up the good work and I think you should be one of the favourites at Brierly Hill

If you're looking for improvements you can make the only slight difference would be to try and get your legs more cut but that is really splitting hairs when you look so good at your age. with a few more weeks dieting to go anyway you'll prob be bang on for the show and I wish you all the best!

Keep up the good work

Rob Lloyd

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fanx to evry1 who's posted, =), and fanx Rob... yeah definately guna double up on legs these next few weeks, and probably finish my upper body sessions with a few standing calf raise dropsets superset with seated, without the risk of burning them out ofcourse then bang the quads, iv noticed my teardrop developing a little bit hopefully the dieting nd cardio from now till brierly should get them a little more advanced for the day, 40mins cardio on an incline on the treadmill in the morning then evening with fat burners, then my average low carb dieting shedule which ill probably post up (after school :( ... haha), is anyone aware of the brierly hill event being a big show? or popular one ? and what events im better off entering at all?... fanx again everyone, keep posting =)... Aaron =)

·
www.fivosphotography.com
1,514 Posts
Great shots Aaron you certainly have a bright future, my advice is to listen to bodybuilders who have been successful as juniors as to the way forward, Rob Lloyd is a classic example and has a wicked physique.

Fivos

·
310 Posts
19AZA92 said:
im a short aR$e haha, im around 5ft 7 mate... Aaron =)
I'm 5'7" too mate - it's not short, it's really tall. It's just that others are even taller. :D

You look great for 15 mate. Keep a level head and you could be unbelievable before you're even out of your teens.

Good luck.

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanx again everyone... yeah hopefully get myself known in the BBing world, been training awhile and didnt expect any of this to happen, but feel great when im up on stage so why not, =)... yeah my legs are a bulk but need some serious cutting up, then again i've got a few more years before i go up into under 21's so they should hopefully develop by then, ill post my diet later on and comments on changes and so on would be greatful =) fanx again to evryone... Aaron =)

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and haha, i feel short next to my mates =(... saying that i dont look as young... its a mind bender really but fanx... feel much much taller now u mention it =) haha... Aaron =)

1 - 20 of 178 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.