UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BodyBuilding is 4 life not just after christmas!!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be workin away 4 a week and if my digs doesn't hav a gym which I don't think it will. wot apart from press ups sit ups and pull ups can I do 2 keep myself goin?

·
Yes thats me in my avi
202 Posts
Harry Sacks said:
Missing out on training for a week wont hurt you
x2 you'll probably benefit more from a week off, like most of us i imagine you tend to overtrain most of the time. i always find i make good progress after a short break.

otherwise you could add

bench dips if you can find a cpl of chairs

door chinups if you have a door bar

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
if you really want to do something why not do circuit stuff ? like say 1 min to do as many press ups as you can then 30 secs rest and change to sit ups, then burpees squat jumps etc, or do it out on a jog, jog for so long then drop and do 30 push ups, etc etc ?

·
james 3:14
601 Posts
kempy85 said:
Gonna be workin away 4 a week and if my digs doesn't hav a gym which I don't think it will. wot apart from press ups sit ups and pull ups can I do 2 keep myself goin?
Take a week off,go on the **** and the pull.

You will come back the following week raring to train again.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
If anything dont train at all, Give the muscles a week to recover and build. It will do you goo. Doing some pressups alone will be pointless and wont give any growth in my opinion, the benefit from the rest will outweight the benefit from some pressups........

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
kieren1234 said:
If anything dont train at all, Give the muscles a week to recover and build. It will do you goo. Doing some pressups alone will be pointless and wont give any growth in my opinion, the benefit from the rest will outweight the benefit from some pressups........
x2

Just let your muscles recover for a week, you may even grow a bit due to the rest :thumbup1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.