UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear reader.

I've been at UK-muscle muscle for a while but I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm Joey. Who are you? This year I'm starting my first year of a 3 year long degree in Hereford. I'm studying and training to be a artist blacksmith. My interests are reading, writing, strength training and health; although I have little experience in either. I'm becoming a man of action and soon I will take up martial arts in hope improve strength and diligence.

I'm also a vegan. I'm new to vegan-ism and I'm doing it for moral reasons. You may think may not like it but it's my diet if choice and its a perfectly healthy one. I know that a you can live a healthy balanced diet with plenty of proteins from meat and dairy but I cant eat meat or dairy knowing how 90% of the animals we eat are treated. A well thought out vegan diet can be just as health rewarding as a meat and dairy one.

BUT PLEASE don't get me wrong I'm not here to preach at you. I'm here for your help because I think I'll need it. I promise I won't judge you for your diet or preach to you about becoming vegan. I don't wont you preaching at me for being a vegan either. I'm here to make friends with People with similar interests as me. I won't to learn from you and hopefully I years to come you can learn from me. I hope I receive a warm welcome.

In the future I plan to write articles on this forum to inform anybody that may be interested in what I have learnt. I won't to provide help to those interested in strength training and healthy diets. I also want to become a good writer and I think this will help. Thank you for reading this fare.

Joey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.