UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I'm sorry if I'm asking questions that have been asked millions of times, I'm new here.

So, I am not a body builder, had no experience with that sort of thing, I don't take steroids or any other supplements... But, I have gynecomastia. It's been 5 years now, and I've lately sought after ways to get rid of it. I tried a couple of products, including Gynemax, Gynexin, and DHT Andractim... No results so far.

I heard that Letrozole can be taken orally (I'm afraid of needles a bit :p ), and that it can reverse or reduce gyno. Plus, I am very short, and I heard the Letro can also help with height in adolescent boys... And I'm 18, so I guess it could still work, right? Catch two birds with the same stone, and all that.

So I'll be happy to know if all I heard is true, safe, and if www.chemoneresearch.com is a reliable place to buy Letro.

Thank you very much :)

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
There's another guy on the board here who had puberty gyno too. He had to go for a mastectomy. How bad is yours mate, have you seen a doctor?

Letro may help to reduce it slightly, but it wont reverse it. You will need surgical treatment by the sounds of it mate. Letro is powerfull stuff, self medicating for these purposes could be quite dangerous, you really should seek professional medical help mate.

PS. Letro will not help you to grow any taller.

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I went to a doctor, and what she said, basically, was: surgery costs a fortune, it's not covered financially by any medical organization, and it'll probably leave ugly, visible scars.

I don't want that, and I don't have that kind of money.

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
Sylar -Spot on. You should be able to get this treated on the NHS as it is puberty related, go to you Docs and speak with them really lay it on that it is causing you concern and that it is preventing you from doing things like swimming etc.. as you are so embarrased by it.

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
Mdrg said:
Yeah, I went to a doctor, and what she said, basically, was: surgery costs a fortune, it's not covered financially by any medical organization, and it'll probably leave ugly, visible scars.

I don't want that, and I don't have that kind of money.
Then she is a fcuking idiot, there are no visable scars as they cut round the nipples and a lot of people I have heard of including myself have had this done on the NHS.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Harry said:
Then she is a fcuking idiot, there are no visable scars as they cut round the nipples and a lot of people I have heard of including myself have had this done on the NHS.
I totally agree, excision is not even the first choice, if it's not to bad lyposuction is the first choice.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Mdrg said:
Yeah, I went to a doctor, and what she said, basically, was: surgery costs a fortune, it's not covered financially by any medical organization.
What country you from mate?

Harry said:
a lot of people I have heard of including myself have had this done on the NHS.
That's what i thought Harry. I very much doubt they can refuse to treat puberty gyno on the NHS.

@Mdrd - If you're from the UK mate, go back and demand to see another doctor, prehaps bring one of your parents along with you.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Mdrg said:
I'm from Israel :p
Sory mate, i'm not familiar with the laws in Israel.

As i said, Letro is powerfull stuff and self medicating could be quite dangerous.

I've read on here that this guy used Letro to treat puberty gyno (Hope he doesn't mind me posting his nick)

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/members/andye

I can't recommend you use it mate, but if you do you might want to drop andye a PM for some advice first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts