UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really fancy trying Anavar stacked with Winny as well to be honest, just not sure what a good cycle would look like.,

im about 15% Body fat

my goals are to retain and build lean muscle while dropping the last of that to get to 10%

Questions:

Anavar and Winni are both Oral arent they?

What would a good cycle for fat loss + lean muscle look like on them? I have heard preople mention Var at 50-70mg per day and same with Winni, advice please?

Cycle length? 6 weeks?

PCT - Nolva + Clomid? 3 week PCT sufficient?

Any Side effects I NEED to know about?

I want to try something stronger than normal supplements, but not confident enough with the process of using injectable steds yet so wanted to try this first... Also heard a lot about Anavar and fat loss...

All advice much apprichiated

·
currently using Tbol & megatest!!!!!!
695 Posts
BoshBoshBosh said:
I really fancy trying Anavar stacked with Winny as well to be honest, just not sure what a good cycle would look like.,

im about 15% Body fat

my goals are to retain and build lean muscle while dropping the last of that to get to 10%

Questions:

Anavar and Winni are both Oral arent they?

What would a good cycle for fat loss + lean muscle look like on them? I have heard preople mention Var at 50-70mg per day and same with Winni, advice please?

Cycle length? 6 weeks?

PCT - Nolva + Clomid? 3 week PCT sufficient?

Any Side effects I NEED to know about?

I want to try something stronger than normal supplements, but not confident enough with the process of using injectable steds yet so wanted to try this first... Also heard a lot about Anavar and fat loss...

All advice much apprichiated
have a look at my var only thread mate

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/94270-anavar-only-cycle.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.