UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive taken tren a number of times now with high and low test.

I suffer from extreme insomnia and or restless sleep whilst on it.

Although my phyqiue looked decent using it. Looked at some pics where i look like ive got handbags under my eyes. My face didnt look healthy at all whilst using tren ... due to lack of quality sleep.

Not worth it just for that!

But i never say never lol.

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
Tren for me as well

Kills my sleep and appetite even at a low dose, nothing worse for gains than them two being shot

Danny

·
Mr Universe
9,650 Posts
EQ/Bold, horrible stuff.

tried different labs at different strengths, high and low, and everytime between week 5 and 6 my balls disappear overnight! My scrotum just flaps in the wind.

happens everytime, yet if i swap straight over to deca, within a week or two my nuts are back and libido increases.

i'll never use EQ/Bold again.

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
DNP

Real superdrol

Dont get me wrong, the above are both very effective for what they are used for.... but... for the toll on the body and especially the way they make you feel (especially DNP) id rather take a slower and healthier approach.

·
Test4Life!!
13,979 Posts
DNP

Real superdrol

Dont get me wrong, the above are both very effective for what they are used for.... but... for the toll on the body and especially the way they make you feel (especially DNP) id rather take a slower and healthier approach.
What do ya mean by "real" superdrol mate?

·
Super Moderator
12,691 Posts
Definitely alcohol

probably all recreational drugs (decade sober both drug and alcohol wise)

and yohimbine HCL is very close to making it onto that list.

there's also a spot reserved for trenbolone one day, not because I suffer anything I can't manage, I in fact suffer very little on tren, even on some absurd dosages in the past, it just doesn't sit well with me the amount of damage it's causing internally.

I havn't stopped already because it's just so stupidly effective at what it does and instead limit usage to no more than once per year for the past 3 years.

·
Test4Life!!
13,979 Posts
Definitely alcohol

probably all recreational drugs (decade sober both drug and alcohol wise)

and yohimbine HCL is very close to making it onto that list.

there's also a spot reserved for trenbolone one day, not because I suffer anything I can't manage, I in fact suffer very little on tren, even on some absurd dosages in the past, it just doesn't sit well with me the amount of damage it's causing internally.

I havn't stopped already because it's just so stupidly effective at what it does and instead limit usage to no more than once per year for the past 3 years.
I think not suffering tren sides is so dangerous tho lol

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Winstrol - Felt sick as a dog constantly, made me very vascular but also flat as f**k, only AAS I've taken that I had random comments about loosing size on :lol:

Tren - Great drug as we all know but no matter what way I run it the sides f**k me, anger, mood swings, can't sleep, sweats, just not worth it IMO unless I was going to compete which I'd never do as I much prefer MMA

·
Test4Life!!
13,979 Posts
Winstrol - Felt sick as a dog constantly, made me very vascular but also flat as f**k, only AAS I've taken that I had random comments about loosing size on :lol:

Tren - Great drug as we all know but no matter what way I run it the sides f**k me, anger, mood swings, can't sleep, sweats, just not worth it IMO unless I was going to compete which I'd never do as I much prefer MMA
Favourite cycle...test/tren/winstrol :lol:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Like @swole trollI haven't drunk alcohol or taken any reccies since graduating uni. They mess me up and one thing always leads to another.

I will however have a drink on my stag and wedding do, but my family and missus' family will be involved so no option but to be on best behavior.

I'll never take dnp again, don't get me wrong it works but I'm not so reckless anymore.

Tren is very much a back burner for me now too. Previously for about 8 years every cycle was test tren var, test tren anadrol.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Favourite cycle...test/tren/winstrol :lol:
If you get on with it it must be amazing as Tren was when I used it, well it was amazing in the gym and that's about it

I used Winstrol based on how much elchapo raved about it but I honestly felt and looked like I had aids on it.

Superdrol made me feel life death but atleast I looked good :lol:

·
Test4Life!!
13,979 Posts
Like @swole trollI haven't drunk alcohol or taken any reccies since graduating uni. They mess me up and one thing always leads to another.

I will however have a drink on my stag and wedding do, but my family and missus' family will be involved so no option but to be on best behavior.

I'll never take dnp again, don't get me wrong it works but I'm not so reckless anymore.

Tren is very much a back burner for me now too. Previously for about 8 years every cycle was test tren var, test tren anadrol.
Respect for all of the above mate

But on the wedding thing...

Weddings are great fun...

Mine was amazing...

The next time I enjoyed another day was when the divorce papers came through tho :lol:

·
Test4Life!!
13,979 Posts
If you get on with it it must be amazing as Tren was when I used it, well it was amazing in the gym and that's about it

I used Winstrol based on how much elchapo raved about it but I honestly felt and looked like I had aids on it.

Superdrol made me feel life death but atleast I looked good :lol:
I've vowed never to use tren again

But ordered some ROHM tren a few days ago, spent hours in a mental battle with myself, then cancelled :lol:

Sdrol is the one thing I want to try but haven't

Not sure I'll rest until I give it a shot

But for some reason I'm just really wary lol

What dose wimstrol did you use? Better on a bulk IMO

·
Test4Life!!
13,979 Posts
Most of the stuff floating around now is not the same as the original superdrol (which I still have).
I'll pm my address lol

Seriously tho...

Is this kinda like the old vs new mdma thing?

On paper the same compound, but made using something different so feels/acts differently?

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
EQ never again, not sure if it was anxiety (never really understood it tbh) or low sugar but I had 2 or 3 awful dizzy cold sweat episodes a day after a few weeks, was really bad, felt like i was gunna just flake out at any point, lasted a good 5-10 mins each, horrid!

Tren I have no issues with though apart from slightly broken sleep, wake up 2 or 3 times but go back to sleep, love it!

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I've vowed never to use tren again

But ordered some ROHM tren a few days ago, spent hours in a mental battle with myself, then cancelled :lol:

Sdrol is the one thing I want to try but haven't

Not sure I'll rest until I give it a shot

But for some reason I'm just really wary lol

What dose wimstrol did you use? Better on a bulk IMO
I haven't used Tren in 3 years now, maybe more.

Was either Triumph or neuro Pharma, was silly and used 100mg but I threw my breakfast up each morning without fail, not sure what drove me to try and ride it out but back then I'd put up with anything just to get some gains :lol:

Bit of test mast and primo is enough for me now, swap the primo for Npp when I want to bulk in winter.

·
Test4Life!!
13,979 Posts
I haven't used Tren in 3 years now, maybe more.

Was either Triumph or neuro Pharma, was silly and used 100mg but I threw my breakfast up each morning without fail, not sure what drove me to try and ride it out but back then I'd put up with anything just to get some gains :lol:

Bit of test mast and primo is enough for me now, swap the primo for Npp when I want to bulk in winter.
100mg was too much for me

Years since I've gone that high but was constantly gettin nosebleeds

50 all you need IMO

I'm searching for some oil based winnie now...pip was too much off the Advar (shhh don't say nuffin :lol: )

1 - 20 of 102 Posts