UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
"Our Keith's miles bigger than you"
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T.V is a bit sh1t these days, late at night. Re-runs of Corrie, live poker, police camera action.

I remember late night TV in the mid to late 90's was ace.

Especially Channel 4's "4 later"

That had shows like Bitz, Vidz, Oz, and some others. They also showed cult films and Manga.

As well as that there was Eurotrash, The James Whale Show, Carnal Knowledge, Pyjama Party, The Word, The Girlie Show.

Early Reeves and Mortimer stuff.

Anyone else remember any 90's late night stuff?

I miss edgy late night TV.

·
Fat is evil !
1,558 Posts
i loved the word. used to watch it all the time. that hufty the lesbian made me laugh haha. plus shows like tfi friday too and in the mornings the big breakfast. these days tv is crap and i dont watch much of it now. saying that i train 6 days a a week so i dont get time haha.

·
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from y
1,916 Posts
welshflame said:
i loved the word. used to watch it all the time. that hufty the lesbian made me laugh haha. plus shows like tfi friday too and in the mornings the big breakfast. these days tv is crap and i dont watch much of it now. saying that i train 6 days a a week so i dont get time haha.
Watched all those on TV and i'm with you that was good TV now it's just the 15 minutes of fame crap.

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
Nige and Stef from Vidz were the greatest double act of all time, the fact that they talked about all movies like they were your mates and gave you honest reviews only made it more awesome.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.