UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Buzzin.
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, had my last shot on my last course in late July. Finished on EQ, Test Enanthate. Followed with PCT of Tamoxifen, which always works well for me.

Feel fully recovered now, sex drive is fine etc. Had blood work, albeit on a smaller scale last week. Cholesterol was fine, blood pressure, thyroid function all good.

Looking at running the following in approx 4 weeks.

1-8 Test Prop 350mg/week

1-8 Masteron 350mg/week

A short course to get some decent condition, not a bulker by any means.

Opinions? been getting a fat face on the last few courses, but thats alot down to diet I know, which I will try and keep pretty clean this time.

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
god-send said:
weeks 1-8 75mgs prop ed

weeks 2-8 75mgs winny ed

thats what i would do

your cycle looks alittle light at them mgs per week.
ED shots arnt really needed mate. Besides thats alot of jabbing and he will end up with alot of scar tissue unless he starts using delts tris as well as quads and glutes.

At his level e3d is plenty IMO

·
Buzzin.
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive used tren quite alot in the past, to good effect, but whilst I was running it last year I had my company medical, and the doctor was horrified at my blood pressure, really was ludicrously high. Also found protein in my urine which he wasnt happy about, nearly failed me on the medical.

Im not saying its all down to tren, but it does affect me quite badly with my blood pressure. Was just fancying something a bit milder, usually do quite heavy cycles, and starting to worry about my health abit more these days.

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
I get exactly the same with tren mate.

How about npp? thats a good alternative if you can it.

Or as god-snd said you could add winny but I would use the oral version as the depot IMO is just plain dirty.

:D

·
Buzzin.
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, in my box of tricks, Ive got the following.

Plenty of sust.

1 bottle of Test prop (Brit dragon)

Loads of Tren

But can get other stuff. Actually, running Sust the finishing on Test prop might be better and save me doing so many jabs. Could always use some Tren, keep an eye on things blood pressure wise.

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
I like to do cycles that way mate.

Start long then switch over to short half way through.

I would maybe suggest the following.

Weeks 1-5 sus @ whatever mg your used to splitting say mon+thurs

Weeks 6-10 100mg prop e3d

weeks 6-10 75mg tren e3d

If you notice any adverse sides from the tren then drop it it as it clears fairly quickly from the system.

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
Jay Walker said:
Well, in my box of tricks, Ive got the following.

Plenty of sust.

1 bottle of Test prop (Brit dragon)

Loads of Tren

But can get other stuff. Actually, running Sust the finishing on Test prop might be better and save me doing so many jabs. Could always use some Tren, keep an eye on things blood pressure wise.
how long you been running the sust mate?

Id probs go with a decant sust front load week 1(1.5g?) then run the prop and tren 50mg ed tren and prop 100mg eod and run for 6 weeks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts