UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bah Humbug!

The years fly past so fast these days...

Nose Mouth Human body Jaw Gesture

Maximus Covidius
These government 褋ocksuckers will fu褋k up this Christmas just like they did the last.

I was so hoping that the whole corona hysteria will die down at last and this year I will be able fly out to see friends and family, but it's looking unlikely, because I refuse to inject their non-working 褧hit.

Fu褋king media 褋unts just cant seem to let this one go.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
These government 褋ocksuckers will fu褋k up this Christmas just like they did the last.

I was so hoping that the whole corona hysteria will die down at last and this year I will be able fly out to see friends and family, but it's looking unlikely, because I refuse to inject their non-working 褧hit.

Fu褋king media 褋unts just cant seem to let this one go.
I'm just trying to figure out what the next crisis/drama is going to be in this post brexit/post covid era :unsure:

Not a big fan of Xmas personally and I haven't "celebrated" it for about 20 years now. I buy my family cards and presents etc but that's as far as it goes for me. Defintely NOT "the season to be jolly" in my world.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh it鈥檒l be Covid again just wait n see.

Nah, they can't do all that lockdown shit again after the recent decisons to "get back to normal".

That being said....I loved it while everyone was in lockdown for 18 months. I was driving up and down the country doing deliveries on empty roads/motorways with no traffic, no accidents, no drama etc.

It was like the Zombie Apocalypse :)

I think I'm one of the few people in the UK who will ever know what it felt like to drive on all the roads and motorways in the UK when there were no other vehicles around.

I wish I would've taken photos of the M25 when it was empty. That's a sight nobody will ever see again!

Reactions: Kill Kcal

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I was out on the roads. Flat out on the RSV4RF.
Risky thing to take out and claim you were a frontline worker but hard for the rozzers to catch LOL.

I had an ape RSV once too (not the 4). Crippled my f*cking elbows though as a daily commute bike!

Reactions: Brian Multigym

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts