UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Gym Addict
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided to go on keto/ carb cycling after putting on some chub over holidays and trying to bulk...

Its going quite well i have dropped from 17 to 9 % bf and my weight is actually on the rise for some reson as i am gaining better on this "diet" than ever before and body recomp is going really well!!

progress pics so far after 7 weeks... baring in mind there was much trial and error on the first few weeks of dieting.....

let me know what you think be brutal lol

post-39530-143614199067_thumb.jpg

post-39530-14361419907_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Gym Addict
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my diet varied as i changed from keto to carb cycling and didnt have strict food types but i aimed for around 2700 kcals and from mostly protien and good fats.... not carbs well sub 10g for first 3 weeks bar weekly carb up and then changed to carb cycling

high carb day

oats, milk and whey

yougurt and flax seeds

chicken sarni with avocardo ( wholemeal )

protien and pinapple pre wo

protien and sorbet pwo

meat lean ( 250 g ) and green veg

cottage cheese

low carb day

3 eggs, 2 whites, salsa and spinach

cottage cheese and pnut butter

tuna salad

whey and pinapple pre wo

whey and blue berries post wo

pork chop and green veg

casien protien and 25 g of nuts or spoon of pnut butter

roughtly kept to this was easy and my lifts have gone through the roof compared to when on carbs

·
Gym Addict
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
running for one more week...then hols to ibiza ( so not gona put on any fat there - 4 day break ) then hitting the rebound on low carb high fat high protien diet as my body works well with this... obv up the cars abit ie upon waking, post wo and 1hr after wo....see how that goes... :thumbup1:

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
progress is ace mate ;) definately working well what you've been doing ;)

i've been going for about 7 weeks now and am definately leaner however i didnt do keto or carb depleting or anything i've just been doing low carb and fat and high pro and its been working well for me.

keep doing what ur doing mate its clearly working ;)

·
Gym Addict
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dazzaemm2k7 said:
progress is ace mate ;) definately working well what you've been doing ;)

i've been going for about 7 weeks now and am definately leaner however i didnt do keto or carb depleting or anything i've just been doing low carb and fat and high pro and its been working well for me.

keep doing what ur doing mate its clearly working ;)
cheers matey:beer:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.