UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok done these again as the last ones were too big and looked sh.it lol.

Ok, 6 weeks into my cycle and im having some good gains and think bodyfat is either dropping or staying the same as i've got detail popping out and vascularity is right up (cant really see with the lighting):

Before:

36399_436454648273_664468273_5651051_8190517_n.jpg

36399_436459383273_664468273_5651150_6730389_n.jpg

After:

powerhousemcgru-albums-progress-picture7291-7.jpg

powerhousemcgru-albums-progress-picture7290-6.jpg

powerhousemcgru-albums-progress-picture7289-5.jpg

powerhousemcgru-albums-progress-picture7288-4.jpg

powerhousemcgru-albums-progress-picture7287-1.jpg

powerhousemcgru-albums-progress-picture7285-2.jpg

powerhousemcgru-albums-progress-picture7286-3.jpg

Front double bi is week. Need to work on peaking/overall mass. Couldnt get a leg shot. Was going to do it at the end but then lots of peeps came in and i didnt want to look a complete bell so stopped. But they are pretty much the same size but have deeper separation which is nice. Tear drop is coming out.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its 800mg test cyp, and 300mg tri-tren.

Just switched my test to bio chem test 400 which is a blend of esters (simply cos im getting more for my money as its the same price per mil???)

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UKWolverine said:
You're a unit bro! Good luck with the rest of the cycle.
Thanks mate, long way too go yet till im satisfied. Want to get like some of the guys on here (i like peaheads look).

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yoohoo1 said:
Looking good. Show your legs in your next progress pics as your quads are freaking awesome.
Really??? Thanks mate, Cheering me right up. My calves are shocking though. I've only been training for a year and a half and still learning loads about my body and calves is something i just cant work out. I normally respond really well to about 6 reps for two sets and a couple of drop sets of 8 - 12 reps but that hasnt worked with calves. Keep trying i suppose.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ruaidhri said:
Mate that's insane for 6 weeks!

What cycle/doses?

I thought you would be bigger than you are for what you're lifting (speaking about the before pics)
I'm running 800mg test cyp and 300mg tri-tren. I seem to be able to lift a fair amount for my size. But the weights a was lifting (140kg bench) was only to get my strength up so was only 5 reps. Now im doing 125kg for 10 reps.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Na, seriously, it's:

wake up

mass shake (40g protein 60g simple carbs)

train (still drinking shake)

8.00am another shake whilst driving the mrs to work and myself.

10.00am fajita chicken and rice and table spoon of peanut butter washed doen with water and pint of milk

14.00pm 3 pre cooked (in bulk by me and mrs' on a sunday) chicken drumsticks with lots of mini roast potatoes and a pint of milk

17.30pm rice and mince (in bolognese sauce with added garlic and onions) pint of milk

20.00pm Whatever the mrs' has cooked (dont want to complain and be ungratefull)

before bed another mass shake.

Rarely miss a meal and if i do, i make up for the cals in "other ways".

G

·
Nice work my friend, are the pics pre/post training, pumped/unpumped? Great quads too, keep at it bro.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Waheed_Akhtar said:
Nice work my friend, are the pics pre/post training, pumped/unpumped? Great quads too, keep at it bro.
Post training mate, figured it would be best as i will be pumped for a show. Will always do it pumped (tbh i feel pumped all day at the moment with this tren)

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ryan16 said:
nice one mate, delts and traps have come on alot!

you sure do like your milk dont you :thumb: lol!
Yes mate, love the milk, i literally dont gain without it. And i just love it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.