UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS, GIRLS :)

I just joined this forum thought i would make a post after looking around the site 4 a week or so..............anyway i'll get to the point b4 u fall asleep:lol:!

just about too start a 6 week dbol cycle, gonna be running 50 to 60mg ed, will stack it with sustanon 400mg a wk hopefully.

As 4 liver protection i will use liv52 2 ed with a meal, Now here is the bit i could use some guidence with...........PCT!!!

So been advised to use nolva and clomid as follows :

Nolva 20mg ed through out the cycle

clomid 50mg ed after cycle

seems ok 2 me just wouldnt mind another opinon :thumb: cheers!!

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
so youre just doing sustanon for 6 weeks? or is the dbol for 6 weeks and the sust for 10-12?

pct should be something like this:

nolvadex: 20/20/20/20

clomid: 100/100/50/50

and you should recover just fine

if you have libido problems in pct then throw in 25-50mg proviron each day

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
synthasize said:
so youre just doing sustanon for 6 weeks? or is the dbol for 6 weeks and the sust for 10-12?

pct should be something like this:

nolvadex: 20/20/20/20

clomid: 100/100/50/50

and you should recover just fine

if you have libido problems in pct then throw in 25-50mg proviron each day
Yea m8 will be running sus 4 10/12 weeks m8 and the dbol 4 6 weeks, would u run the pct as u described or differently?? cheers

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
synthasize said:
as described should be fine mate, but dont start it until 2 weeks after your last jab so the longer esters can clear your system
Yea no problem m8, am i too still run the nolva throughout or just in pct and if so what sort of effects will it have on my gains at the end???

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
luckyluke said:
Yea no problem m8, am i too still run the nolva throughout or just in pct and if so what sort of effects will it have on my gains at the end???
Only if you start to get signs of gyno then run 20mg a day untill signs have gone and continue using 10mg a day up untill PCT then ramp it back up to 20 mg a day for PCT

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
If its like this;

Dbol 50-60mg per day x 6 weeks

sustanon 400mg p/w x 12 weeks.

Run the pct around 2-3 weeks after the last jab, and it should be like this;

40/20/20/20 or 40/40/20/20 - nolvadex/tamoxifen

100/50/50/50 or 100/100/50/50 - clomid citatrate.

There is no need to run nolvadex each day through the cycle, unless you notice side affects such as puffy nipple / itchy / sore / inflammed or gyno tissue.

If that concerns you, perhaps using an AI such as letro or arimidex maybe more effective and better for recovery.

Binksy.

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
zelobinksy said:
If its like this;

Dbol 50-60mg per day x 6 weeks

sustanon 400mg p/w x 12 weeks.

Run the pct around 2-3 weeks after the last jab, and it should be like this;

40/20/20/20 or 40/40/20/20 - nolvadex/tamoxifen

100/50/50/50 or 100/100/50/50 - clomid citatrate.

There is no need to run nolvadex each day through the cycle, unless you notice side affects such as puffy nipple / itchy / sore / inflammed or gyno tissue.

If that concerns you, perhaps using an AI such as letro or arimidex maybe more effective and better for recovery.

Binksy.
Cheers m8, had mild symptoms off gyno tissue in past so was 4 my own peace off mind really dont wanna end up sorry later!! haha

as 4 the AI's u suggesed will see how available they too me !

·
1,498 Posts
luckyluke said:
Cheers m8, had mild symptoms off gyno tissue in past so was 4 my own peace off mind really dont wanna end up sorry later!! haha

as 4 the AI's u suggesed will see how available they too me !
Hopefully you wont have the sides again and if you can't get a hold of the AI (my sources look at me like as if i asked for a BJ) but you could run nolva every 5-7 days (as its half life is 5-7 days).

Binksy.

:thumbup1:

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
zelobinksy said:
Hopefully you wont have the sides again and if you can't get a hold of the AI (my sources look at me like as if i asked for a BJ) but you could run nolva every 5-7 days (as its half life is 5-7 days).

Binksy.

:thumbup1:
Cool how much 40mg????

·
1,498 Posts
20-40mg would do i'd imagine (i'm no pro on gyno, never suffered it nor have I seen anyone with it).

I'd imagine 20mg depending on how severe it is and as your running a relatvley low dose of dianabol. Try 40mg 5-7 days for 2 weeks then 20mg. Suppose that parts a bit about experiementing

·
Newbie Trainer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea its not that severe atall just dont like too take the risk when it can be avoided, 40mg sounds reasonable too be fair will keep my eye on it if i see changes will bump op the dose ! cheers m8 some decent advice

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
I have tenderish nips with a slight itch :D on a 30mg dbol ed and 450mg test cyp, took 20mg of nolva these past 2 days and its all gone now, going to run 10mg till end of the cycle but every ones different and might require a higher dosage etc good luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.