UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else feel that people with 6 packs look to skinny? Obviously not people who are in competition

IMO it does, id rather just have a toned stomach than a 6 pack...

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
WannaGetHench said:
Does anyone else feel that people with 6 packs look to skinny? Obviously not people who are in competition

IMO it does, id rather just have a toned stomach than a 6 pack...
Don't really get what your saying?

mariusz-pudzianowski.jpg

Mariusz has more then just a "toned" stomach there but is no way skinny lol?

Maybe your talking about the skinny 18/19 year old runts on facebook that do sit ups thats it and take pictures of themself with top off on facebook lol?

·
Gym Addict
217 Posts
lol you goin for a record number of threads created in one day!? A lot of natural 6 packs look skinny i.e. on the scrawny lil chavs that walk around with their tops off! whereas one that has been built up looks much better :thumbup1:

·
longing for the 80s
1,124 Posts
SK-XO said:

mariusz-pudzianowski.jpg

Maybe your talking about the skinny 18/19 year old runts on facebook that do sit ups thats it and take pictures of themself with top off on facebook lol?
nuff said!!!!

·
Getting HUGE!
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SK-XO said:

mariusz-pudzianowski.jpg

I said people who are not in competition, Im on about the people who have low bodyfat with a 6 pack, id rather have a toned stomach its just my own opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.