UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im going to start taking dbol (5mg)

i have never taken steroids before and i was wondering how i should take it.

i have made research but they just dont make sense maybe cuz im a newb

im about 120lbs how much should i take?

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Rg1000 said:
hi im going to start taking dbol (5mg)

i have never taken steroids before and i was wondering how i should take it.

i have made research but they just dont make sense maybe cuz im a newb

im about 120lbs how much should i take?
Welcome to the board.

To give you the best advice, we need to know a bit about you.

Age?

Stats?

Training exp?

Diet?

PCT knowledge?

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks mars and sorry peter

stats. 5'8 ---120lbs ----- go to the gym 5 times a week ---- used to be an athelete ---- just started working out again

training exp: i used to work out (2 years) ---- was competitve athelte in elementary skool and highschool

Diet: breakfast lunch and dinner

PCT knowledge: ?????

i have problems gaining weight and mass..ive tired protein, creo, NO2, all that stuff but i never seem to bulk up so thats y i chose to try D bol.

please help

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
PCT = post cycle therapy...

when you alter your bodies natural hormone levels with AAS (steroids) you have to help it return to normal levelds after your cycle.

you do this with various pills/chems...

if you do your research and learn... and learn - then its perfectly safe

its when you steam in all gung go with no knowledge you **** yourself up...

look at hte top of this forum and others and youll find threads dedicated to telling the novice all he/she needs to know

·
its not me thats mad its the voices in my head..
296 Posts
120 lbs? read through and train with a proppa diet, you wont gain on aas if your diet isnt good enough to start with, you can gain a lot more naturally if you are after building more muscle.

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jayt said:
120 lbs? read through and train with a proppa diet, you wont gain on aas if your diet isnt good enough to start with, you can gain a lot more naturally if you are after building more muscle.
what would be a good diet?...im taking in well over 2500cals a day

with a protein shake at lunch and dinner

and well over a gallon of water too

·
sculpt the flesh
6 Posts
5'8 120... you must have the metabolism of a speed freak. you need high calories... bump your calorie intake. first to 3000.. its not that hard to do. if you're still not gaining bump it again.. and work the basic exercises... squats, deads, bench, pull ups, bent rows... etc

keep your workouts short and intense.. keep your total number of sets low and get as much sleep as you can every night.

feed yourself... if you find yourself hungry eat.. even if its not a planned meal.

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
james001 said:
5'8 120... you must have the metabolism of a speed freak. you need high calories... bump your calorie intake. first to 3000.. its not that hard to do. if you're still not gaining bump it again.. and work the basic exercises... squats, deads, bench, pull ups, bent rows... etc

keep your workouts short and intense.. keep your total number of sets low and get as much sleep as you can every night.

feed yourself... if you find yourself hungry eat.. even if its not a planned meal.
hahaha yeah i basically shyt after every meal, and i have asian blood

so u wouldnt suggest going on dbol?

im just looking to get like a brad pitt physique,

as of right now i have the body of a nerd, maybe like peter parker b4 the spider

·
Moderator, Applied Sports Nutritionist
12,597 Posts
PeterTheEater said:
sigh...

1] do a proper intro in the intro forum

2] tell us your training routine and diet/backround

3] post topless pics of your MA

4] tell us what you want to achieve...

5] do some bloody research
The same could have been said to you many times with your questions about creatine, bcaas etc.

Not productive.

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
Hello buddy welcome to UKMuscle.

First off you need to sort your diet out. 3 meals a day isn't enough to build muscle. You need to be aiming for more like 6-8.

A meal can be in the form of a quality meal replacement power for example Nutopia from boditronics.. Although with a metabolism like yours I would probably advise going for some Mass Attack.

Construct your meals from the following,

Protein - Lean meat, chicken turkey etc, steak, fish.

Carbs - Brown basmati rice or white (better to go with brown), Sweet potato or white, oats, rice cakes and so on.

Fats - Natural peanut butter, walnut oil and so on.

So for example my breakfast is, 100g oats, 1 banana, 2 scoops of express whey.

Then mid morning will be mass attack with oats,

lunch 250 chicken, 130g brown rice, 1 t spoon of walnut oil mixed into some salsa.

same again mid afternoon.

Pre workout 50g oats, 60g whey.

post workout - 80g express carbs, 2 scoops of express whey.

evening meal - 200g lean steak mince with the fat drained off made into a chilli with 80g brown rice.

Pre bed I take Midnight Express from boditronics as it is a slow released protein. I also chuck in some PB from time to time. :)

This is how your build muscle my friend combined with a good exercise program which can be found on these forums and a good level of rest.

Once you have done this consistently for a couple of months I garuntee you won't want to use dbol. You will grow well without it and then possibbly in the future you can make an "educated" decision.

Good luck mate, stick around the boards and be like a sponge! absorb that info!

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Littleluke said:
Hello buddy welcome to UKMuscle.

First off you need to sort your diet out. 3 meals a day isn't enough to build muscle. You need to be aiming for more like 6-8.

A meal can be in the form of a quality meal replacement power for example Nutopia from boditronics.. Although with a metabolism like yours I would probably advise going for some Mass Attack.

Construct your meals from the following,

Protein - Lean meat, chicken turkey etc, steak, fish.

Carbs - Brown basmati rice or white (better to go with brown), Sweet potato or white, oats, rice cakes and so on.

Fats - Natural peanut butter, walnut oil and so on.

So for example my breakfast is, 100g oats, 1 banana, 2 scoops of express whey.

Then mid morning will be mass attack with oats,

lunch 250 chicken, 130g brown rice, 1 t spoon of walnut oil mixed into some salsa.

same again mid afternoon.

Pre workout 50g oats, 60g whey.

post workout - 80g express carbs, 2 scoops of express whey.

evening meal - 200g lean steak mince with the fat drained off made into a chilli with 80g brown rice.

Pre bed I take Midnight Express from boditronics as it is a slow released protein. I also chuck in some PB from time to time. :)

This is how your build muscle my friend combined with a good exercise program which can be found on these forums and a good level of rest.

Once you have done this consistently for a couple of months I garuntee you won't want to use dbol. You will grow well without it and then possibbly in the future you can make an "educated" decision.

Good luck mate, stick around the boards and be like a sponge! absorb that info!
"be like a sponge" haha i like that.

thnks m8, i ve already tried that route but im also a full time college student sometimes i miss a meal or 2 maybe even 3. so its very difficult for me =(

right now im eatting PB out of the jar haha to add some cal on me

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
Well you need to eat mate that is the only way to grow. Dianabol doesn't replace food. I was bulking whilst at college and it's easy.. Use shakes. You get plenty of breaks anyway. If you have the will to do it then you will find a way. Most of us on here work full time mate and still have time..

G

·
youre at college! when I was at skool I was eating tuna cans at break and lunch time, or some sort of food, no excuses, excuses are weak

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey guys i decided to try gear out and see where it takes me..i got these from a friend of mines at the gym he says theyre from thailand from SB Labs

heres a picture..i was wondering if they were legit

DSC00599.jpg

and it came in a container like this

anabol-10-500tabs-sb.jpg

thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts