·
Looking Freaky
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
Taylor25 said:
Thanks guys in weight terms and just under 19lb lighter in the second pic. I cant wait to see the results I get after another 4 weeks.
dont forget, the chances are it will slow down so dont let that dis hearten you, keep going, good luck

·
Looking Freaky
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys I was impressed with the results in 4 weeks. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Got some bad news last night though went to the doctors and unfortunately I'm going to need a tummy tuck to remove the lose skin around my belly. I'm just waiting to see if it can be done on the NHS now. <o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Has anyone had one or know anything about it? <o:p></o:p>

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
i didnt scroll down and only seen the first picture and was trying to think of positive things to say lol ;)

really good progress mate ;) i'm doing the exact same thing mate if you need any help or opinions just ask.

i dont want to seem like a dick by posting up my 4 week progress onto your thread but if you want to see my progress pictures just ask ;)

i know your pain right now, lets stick at it mate ;)

best of luck.

·
Looking Freaky
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dazzaemm2k7 said:
i didnt scroll down and only seen the first picture and was trying to think of positive things to say lol ;)

really good progress mate ;) i'm doing the exact same thing mate if you need any help or opinions just ask.

i dont want to seem like a dick by posting up my 4 week progress onto your thread but if you want to see my progress pictures just ask ;)

i know your pain right now, lets stick at it mate ;)

best of luck.
Go for it mate post away its always good to see others people progress!

I know its a nightmare mate been dieting over a year now was originally 166kg so I no the pain very well Dazza

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
oh well in that case i dont know your pain, i wasnt obese or anything just started getting a bit of a belly from offseason lol ;)

rippedglutes3.jpg

thats me big chunky fat offseason 231lbs and then 4weeks into my contest prep (cutting) at 212lbs. Lost over 7 inches on my waist already :D Strict strict bodybuilding diet, very low carbs, high protein, cardio every morning 50minutes on bike before breakfast. No sugar just low GI carb sources (brown rice and porridge) and no salt or sodium. Hard going but has to be done ;) i'm into my 5th week now and still going strong.

i take a lot of supplements that i credit to my progress if you want to know them just ask ;)

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
Dazzaemm2k7 said:
thats me fat offseason 231lbs and then 4 weeks into a contest prep (cutting) at 212lbs. lost about 7 inches off my waist already :D i'm in my 5th week now. Still going strong, cardio every morning 50minutes before breakfast. I take a lot of supplements if ur wanting to know my supplement list just ask. (i'm natural btw, just thought i'd throw that out there, not gone down the steroid route YET :D lol )
Looks like your both making good progress matey. Keep up the good work. :)

·
Looking Freaky
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dazzaemm2k7 said:
whats your cardio and diet like atm Taylor ?
Diet is low carb high protein typical BB diet mate! Cardio is 6x 40 mins session post workout I havent started fasted cardio but thats something I can change if needs be.

Big difference between the 2 pics Dazza excellent progress.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.