UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,291 Posts
Impressive weight loss but you need to bulk now, drug free.

Forget about impressing people in college, you have a long way to go, you have great potential to make a lot of natural gains.

Eat clean and train consistently and focus on progressive overload.

Women will still let you smash regardless of whether or not you are ripped or built

·
Gym Addict
537 Posts
AAS isn't for me and even if it were, I know that you should have 5 years of solid lifting experience before even considering it (TMCycles on YouTube)

Thank you though - any idea what I can do about the areola size? I was to believe that it's due to fat because my dad is fat and has areolas like that and so did my brother until he lost all of his fat - they now look normal. is it fat, is it gyno or is it simply hormonal imbalance due to me still being nearly 19?
Interesting question regarding nipples. It MIGHT be Gyno, but without inspection it's hard to tell. You're clearly genetically predisposed to fat deposits there. I would see a doctor and eliminate this cause of concern as this will clear your mind either way. Don't rely on our opinion and make irrational descision based on that, it will only heighten anxiety about the issue.

Regarding your training and diet: I would eat healthy, at maintenance calories, weight train 3 times a week with some explosive HIIT sessions thrown in twice a week (on different days to weights). This should have a good body recomposition effect. Think and train like a boxer prepairing for a fight. It will also improve the appearance of your nipples, whether it be Gyno or not.

Get to bed at decent times and wake up regularly at set times. Eliminate stress, anxiety, etc.

Dont get into the mindset of bulk/cut yet. Your body has to develop more musculature to "appreciate " that sort of programming. Your body is ripe for reshaping. Take full advantage of that.

Youve come a long way so far, congratulations, and good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.