UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gym Addict
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, after some advice, tell me if im completley wrong but is it possible to run say 10 weeks of test/deca to bulk, then straight into a 10 week cut on say either test prop or masterone/var and then pct at the end of 20 weeks

?

·
Gym Addict
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just seems to make sense to me, but thought id check with you guys 1st incase there was something i was missing

it just seems, 10 week bulk, get some good muscle stacked on, then 10 week cut keeping the muscle and making you ripped, then pct

·
Banned
322 Posts
Have done this for the past year..10 weeks bulk on high doses of aas then cut for 10 weeks on only 300mg test and other aids like clen etc, then back to 10 weeks of bulking on high doses of aas. Its the best way to gain imo because in my experience you gain muscle much quicker when lean and also have a rebound from cutting after those 10 weeks

·
currently 110kg
914 Posts
i may be wrong here, but i prefer to cruise for a few weeks to allow my body to get used to the size and strenght ive gained, whereas if u do what u are going to do, i cant see u holding onto all the strenght and muscle u gained.

·
Gym Addict
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats the advantage of cruising 6weeks in the middle? as surely you wont be recovering your natural test levels in these weeks as your jabbing test so wouldnt it be better to just run 20 weeks then come off and recover rather than 26 weeks as recovery will be abit harder?

or am i viewing it wrong

·
currently 110kg
914 Posts
pumpster said:
Whats the advantage of cruising 6weeks in the middle? as surely you wont be recovering your natural test levels in these weeks as your jabbing test so wouldnt it be better to just run 20 weeks then come off and recover rather than 26 weeks as recovery will be abit harder?

or am i viewing it wrong
to give your body a break and so u keep ur gains from last cycle instead of coming off... usually after 10 i just fell sick and have to drop the dose , but u may be different.

id say, do ur 10 week bulk and see how ur feeling and then decide what ur goin to do

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
pumpster said:
yer ok that does seem a good route to take.

For a longer cycle like this should i start loooking into hgh or hcg etc?
HCG 1000iu once a week works well to keep the boys in order(Mars advocates this so credit to him)

·
Gym Addict
429 Posts
is this sort of thing just for experienced users? i am thinking about doing a cut a cut after my first cycle whichis 12weeks long. should i adopt this same method and run a 10week cut with low dose test + clen/eca etc after my bulking cycle has finished?

·
Gym Addict
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1st cycle? dont think you should make it a long one or even considering blasting/cruzing as youv got no idea how you react to aa's

1st time cycle mate is 400/500 mg's test eash week for 10 weeks

Another question from me...

when bulking obviously my diet will reflect the bulk and when cutting my diet will reflect so very low cards, but when 'cruizing' what diet do you go by, just a maintanence diet?

·
Gym Addict
242 Posts
i just did a bulk for 10 week

now im crusing on 250mg test e for about 5 week

then im doing another bulk as i feel i didnt get what i wanted from last one

THEN im doing cruise again on 250

then my cutt

then 6 week pct

may use some hcg in second bulk 1000 iu per week

·
5.7/220 pounds, on the juice and ****ed off.
2,455 Posts
xpower said:
HCG 1000iu once a week works well to keep the boys in order(Mars advocates this so credit to him)
I advocate using HCG during and all credits in the world to mars but, in my experience it won't keep them anywhere near the original size in case u are using serious doses of supressive substances "Tren/winny in my case" u will still suffer supression but at least u won't go to this almounds size :lol: .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.