UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Judging by other countries, looks like we will follow suit soon?

Time to grab some more gym gear before it happens

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Yeh we're definitely heading for another lockdown. I'm about to start my first ever cycle soon. Will the lockdown effect supply do you think?

·
Newbie Trainer
2,537 Posts
I'm assuming for now, well all just eventually end up in tier 3 and they'll hope that works well enough. I'm guessing the economic impact, isn't as bad as a full lockdown again.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
My equipment should be here in 3/4 weeks. Knowing my luck it will get stuck in Germany on route

·
I Lift...Honest
7,349 Posts
I'd just do a full 2 week complete lockdown give everyone a few quid and have a select few delivering supplies and get it gone if no-one is seeing anyone or going anywhere for 2 weeks it should die out

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts
Speaking to the area manager for a gym chain earlier and he said that gyms are now classified as 'essential businesses' and it's down to the local council as to whether or not they'll close. ..... Fuk me I hope he's right.

I really can't see the lockdown being for more than 4 weeks anyway...... a 3 monther is not sustainable

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts
I'd just do a full 2 week complete lockdown give everyone a few quid and have a select few delivering supplies and get it gone if no-one is seeing anyone or going anywhere for 2 weeks it should die out
That'll only happen if ALL shops, businesses and travel stops and people literally do not leave the house for 2 weeks .

1 - 20 of 335 Posts