UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of running a cycle any input would be welcome.

weeks 1-12 sustanon 270 1mlxtwice a week

weeks 1-4 Dbol 40gram split 1-2-1 during the day

pct weeks 14-17 clomid 40-20-20-20 nova 100-50-50-50

I also have 4 weeks of anavar sitting doing nothing

could i take this on the run up too this cycle. :)

thanks in advance

·
Banned
518 Posts
wait 3 weeks after last sust shot before you start pct ,the decanate ester in sust takes arond 3 weeks to clear ,you can add var in there from week 11-15,day after last var tab start pct .

question- you say sust 270? i have never seen sust dosed at this ,whos it made by mate.

·
Newbie Trainer
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
poker face said:
wait 3 weeks after last sust shot before you start pct ,the decanate ester in sust takes arond 3 weeks to clear ,you can add var in there from week 11-15,day after last var tab start pct .

question- you say sust 270? i have never seen sust dosed at this ,whos it made by mate.
Geneza Pharmaceuticals make a sustanon 270.

thanks for the replies so would be better taking the anavar the last 4 weeks before i start pct and not 4 weeks before i start the cycle.

·
Banned
518 Posts
BalDEE said:
Geneza Pharmaceuticals make a sustanon 270.

thanks for the replies so would be better taking the anavar the last 4 weeks before i start pct and not 4 weeks before i start the cycle.
yes ,and you dont start orals 4 weeks before you start your cycle ,you use orals when you start your ijectables (not var tho imo) it gives you a kick start while you wait for the test to kick in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.