UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gym Addict
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am taking one vial 250mg/ml testoviron and preloading three syringes, if I inject two syringes per week how much am I injecting . . .

Simple answer is approx 250/3 x 2 = 167mg/wk

However, what if you take into consideration the ester weight and the amount of oil you prob lose in each syringe . . .

I'm betting its more like 120-140mg/wk

What are your thoughts? Sorry I like exact science . . .

·
Gym Addict
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only aiming at just above natty mate . . . keep hairloss to a min, use other compounds to add size.

I reckon body produces about 70 per week, trying to replicate around 100, what du think above works out?

·
Banned
716 Posts
bloody hell, well your shuting yourself down and not getting too much more test mate, unless your stupidly sensitive to hairloss 250mg a week is still fcuk all but would give u some gains, IMO if your that worried thast your only aiming for 100mg test a week, id ditch steroids altogether, nail diet and get some good supps in you, including test boosters.

·
Gym Addict
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jjmac said:
bloody hell, well your shuting yourself down and not getting too much more test mate, unless your stupidly sensitive to hairloss 250mg a week is still fcuk all but would give u some gains, IMO if your that worried thast your only aiming for 100mg test a week, id ditch steroids altogether, nail diet and get some good supps in you, including test boosters.
250 still got noticeable shedding dude . . .

used npp last 6 weeks and put on half stone whilst dropping few digits body fat.

so any input on the maths above?

·
Gym Addict
160 Posts
richtries said:
250 still got noticeable shedding dude . . .
?? have you been counting actual hairs lost, this sounds like 6th form reasoning not exact science dude, your worrying about losing a few hairs but not from the fact that you are shutting down your own test production which should be the sides your worrying about, are you going to run a pct? what about sides from those meds? what are your other meds that your running to add size? other steroids are still variants of test and have all got side effects

·
Banned
2,654 Posts
250mg of testoviron a single ester has 180mg of active testoserone to be used

why splitt the shot 3 ways too? stable blood levels ? 60mg 3 times a week is a hassle a stupid 1 and it wont help the hair loss any more than 180mg test once aweek

if your that worried about hair loss why even bother? save the money from 1 shot every week and buy a hat :)

·
Gym Addict
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Suitelf11 said:
250mg EW seriously is the absolutele minimum....
I know lots of people who use trt doses of test with other compounds and have had great results, including me on this current cycle, gained half a stone dry and dropped few bodyfat digits.

pingu said:
?? have you been counting actual hairs lost, this sounds like 6th form reasoning not exact science dude, your worrying about losing a few hairs but not from the fact that you are shutting down your own test production which should be the sides your worrying about, are you going to run a pct? what about sides from those meds? what are your other meds that your running to add size? other steroids are still variants of test and have all got side effects
no offence buddy but, "are you going to run a pct?" . . . I'm not a 17yr old contemplating his first dbol course. I've been researching this **** for years.

jjb1 said:
250mg of testoviron a single ester has 180mg of active testoserone to be used

why splitt the shot 3 ways too? stable blood levels ? 60mg 3 times a week is a hassle a stupid 1 and it wont help the hair loss any more than 180mg test once aweek

if your that worried about hair loss why even bother? save the money from 1 shot every week and buy a hat :)
thanks for the only constructive advise mate, so 180 active test, was planning on dividing into three and shooting twice a week, so should get 120mg/wk barring I don't lose any oil in the syringes.

Khaos said:
if you use BD Microfine insulin pins you wont lose any oil:D
test through an insulin pin!? can you get deep enough though? doesn't it take an eternity to inject?

·
Gym Addict
160 Posts
wasnt trying to be funny buddy was asking a question, some people run a pct some dont i was just trying to point out that taking fairly harsh pct meds for the sake of such a low dose test may not be worth it, your obviously only looking for advice that suits you not opinions that you dont agree with, i thought that was the point of posting on a forum, how would i know if you were 17 or 70 you didnt say in our post, my apologies your obviously very well informed on all steriod issues

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.