UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to find a 24 hour gym to go to, workouts seems to be getting longer and i'm constantly late for work :tongue: I don't mind waking up at stupid-o-clock to get a workout in, the problem is just that I can't find a gym that opens early enough!

Currently living in the Bradford district, if anyone has any input it would be hugely appreciated, I don't mind driving TOO long either. Cheers. :beer:

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, just had a gander on the website.

Their equiptment pictures indicate that the dumbbells only go up to 35kg. D:<

It's also right in the center so I presume parking would be a bitch.

·
Gym Addict
286 Posts
Theres a pure in edinburgh - meant to be horrendous. Oversubscribed since its 24 hours so its always packed, people turn up after a night out off their face and 2 am making a complete **** of themselves - my mate was telling me that people bring their girl friends and pull after every set like wtf?

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
big_john86 said:
wat sort of time was u thinking of training mate
I was thinking about 5 mate, I start work at 8 and it's about a 30-40 minute car journey so i'm always rushing. Maybe it dosen't need to be a 24 hour gym, just one that opens early.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.