UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what peoples recomendations would be for a 1st time anavar course. Heres a little info about myself-this would be my 1st course ever. Ive been training now natty for about 10yr and i feel its now time for me to try a cycle.Im slightly weighing a little heavier than id like to be but im v.confident id have this down before i started cycle.

I suffered gyno slightly as a child although i never had to be treated,from what i see on this site re;gyno i had itchy nips and a lump developed,but it went of its own accord.I also have a job where it CANT be known im taking anything.

After researching iv decided to start at the low end of the scale with anavar. Money is not an issue,so i dont have to watch what i spend. ive been looking at 100mg of var for 10week,does anyone think that im doing too much here for too long?

As i said id like to put on some quality muscle without any bloat and not to be too noticable. I have nolva hcg and clomid already,so pct is sorted.Would the experienced agree that this cycle is ok or would less be better,for a shorter amount of time.

Thanks (written on behalf of a friend by sparticus,for reasons explained above) :beer:

·
Looking Freaky
632 Posts
my first cycle was also anavar about 4 months ago or so. did 50mg ed for 60 days. (just under 10 weeks). I had no side affects but gained about a stone. I think 100mg is a bit high for a first cycle.

·
Gym Addict
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tomass1342 said:
my first cycle was also anavar about 4 months ago or so. did 50mg ed for 60 days. (just under 10 weeks). I had no side affects but gained about a stone. I think 100mg is a bit high for a first cycle.
DID YOU KEEP ALL OF THAT stone? from the research ive done i wasnt expecting to gain that much @ 100mg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.