UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished a 6 week dbol only cycle (35mg ed)

I have gained 17lbs since i started, i know some of this is water but i dont think much is as i dont have a smooth apperance like some people seem to get.

Many people have commented on how i have filled out and look ripped! which is fantastic as i was worried id look all puffy and loose my sixpack which im delighted to say is looking better than ever!

Through this whole cycle the only sides i have noticed is a backpump when cycling and in the first week or so i was finding it hard to sleep but changing my dosege time to first thing in the morning helped get rid of this:thumbup1:

I have been hitting pb's since week 1 and amazed myself with how much better the weights are going up each time.

I must admit before i started this cycle i was almost put of by what some people were saying there cycles were like using dbol only but i have nothing but praise for the stuff, i guess everyone reacts different to certain compounds and thankfully i reacted very very well:thumb:

Im now starting my pct of nolva+clomid which i will be running for 4 weeks, then im going to wait another 6 weeks before i start my next cycle (1-T Tren+Cynostane)

Id like to thank all the people who gave me great advice pre-cycle and to those who helped during the cycle. :thumb:

G

·
no question you will gain well on dbol, only thing is keeping the gains when you come off which is where the problem lies, hope it goes well mate

·
EFBB Winner
4,222 Posts
No need to run a 4 week PCT, 3 would be fine after that cycle. You should also wait at least the time of your cycle + PCT before starting your next cycle - at least that's what i've taken from my research.

I've been on 30mg for 4 weeks now and am also pretty happy with the results so far.

Any pics mate?

·
Gym Addict
291 Posts
Diesel Powered said:
Just finished a 6 week dbol only cycle (35mg ed)

I have gained 17lbs since i started, i know some of this is water but i dont think much is as i dont have a smooth apperance like some people seem to get.

Many people have commented on how i have filled out and look ripped! which is fantastic as i was worried id look all puffy and loose my sixpack which im delighted to say is looking better than ever!

Through this whole cycle the only sides i have noticed is a backpump when cycling and in the first week or so i was finding it hard to sleep but changing my dosege time to first thing in the morning helped get rid of this:thumbup1:

I have been hitting pb's since week 1 and amazed myself with how much better the weights are going up each time.

I must admit before i started this cycle i was almost put of by what some people were saying there cycles were like using dbol only but i have nothing but praise for the stuff, i guess everyone reacts different to certain compounds and thankfully i reacted very very well:thumb:

Im now starting my pct of nolva+clomid which i will be running for 4 weeks, then im going to wait another 6 weeks before i start my next cycle (1-T Tren+Cynostane)

Id like to thank all the people who gave me great advice pre-cycle and to those who helped during the cycle. :thumb:
how long did it take for you to start feeling the dbol?

which dbol was it? have you lost any weight since stoping and starting pct like T.F said any before and after pics

·
Newbie Trainer
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
want2getstrong said:
no question you will gain well on dbol, only thing is keeping the gains when you come off which is where the problem lies, hope it goes well mate
Thanks mate, i know i could lose quite a bit but will not let this get me down like some people do when they lose alot of there gains as i know its a very strong possibilty!

I have been eating like a horse on cycle i have pushed my self to the limit in training so im hoping i keep a fair bit. I have also noticed im not puffy at all, my vains show pretty much constantly (did before cycle but not as much) and i look ripped, many people at the gym have noticed this.

·
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
2,722 Posts
im about to 3 weeks into PCT from 7 week dbol cycle @ 30mg/day. gained about 7kg's and fat. Strangely i havent lost much wieght which iwas expecting to.

was also planning on running pct for a 4th week. but low 20nolva 25clomid.

·
Newbie Trainer
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UK muscle man said:
how long did it take for you to start feeling the dbol?

which dbol was it? have you lost any weight since stoping and starting pct like T.F said any before and after pics
By the end of the first week i felt alot stronger but as this was my first cycle i put this down to it all being in my head. It was BD dbol 5mg pink tabs.

I finished yesterday so no weight lose yet!

I wish i did take before shots but never even thought about it as i did not think there would be much difference.

I was thinking about 3 week pct but was advised 4 weeks, might down it to 3 though.

·
Newbie Trainer
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nemises_gendo said:
im about to 3 weeks into PCT from 7 week dbol cycle @ 30mg/day. gained about 7kg's and fat. Strangely i havent lost much wieght which iwas expecting to.

was also planning on running pct for a 4th week. but low 20nolva 25clomid.
I have read on a few forums that some people lose alot of there gains and other dont lose much at all, i hope im the latter!

·
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
2,722 Posts
Diesel Powered said:
I have read on a few forums that some people lose alot of there gains and other dont lose much at all, i hope im the latter!
i was hoping to lose a little lol. was hoping my gut hadnt goten a bigger and that it was water, but it doesnt look like it.

strength is down a little though. didnt have any sides but have been short tempered at times during pct, probably the clomid.

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
Shin pumps make me unable to walk!

Dont really get back bumps, i went from 170-185 on dbol and stayed at 9% bf.

PCT got messed up but trained hard and managed to keep at 183 ay 10%.

This was a few years back, dbol is epic stuff.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.