UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
What doesn`t kill me, Only me makes me stronger !!
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys, been training a few years now and feel it`s time to step up a gear, pardon the pun lol

Just wanna start a simple D`bol cycle and have read that a low dose (10/15mg) over 10wks is a good way to go ?

Do you need Pct for all cycles or is there a low cycle I could start off with that doesn`t need Pct, reason I ask is less pills in the house, the less chance of getting caught out lol

Cheers :thumbup1:

·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bennie, I have researched alot about Pct don`t worry about, just read that some low dose oral courses don`t need it.

Would you take 30-50mg 7 days a week for 10wks ?

·
Looking Freaky
534 Posts
4 to 6 wks max 30 to 40 mg a day depending on your body weight if your 200 lb 40 mg a day lots of protein 2 grams per pound body weight per day

Milk thistle Liv-52 to protect your liver as D-Bol is a 17-alpha-alkylated oral anabolic-androgenic steroid

Yes PCT is necessary keep Novadex to hand if you get sore nipples

·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats what I read somewhere on here Chilisi, 10mg ed exc Sat and Sun for 10 wks, but I wanna get the best out of my course so all opinions welcome.

I`m 34 by the way, 5ft 9in, 13st.

·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any other advice on 1st oral cycle, doesn`t have to be D`bol, just choose that as it`s the most well known.

Also I haven`t purchased anything yet, wanna be 100% on this.

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
Just do 6 weeks @ 30mg .

Get PCT before you start & extra nolva incase of itchy nips when on cycle

Eat well,train hard,sleep well then boom :)

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
Start PCT day after last Dbol

week one 20mg nolva 100mg clomid everyday

week 2/3/4 20mg nolva 50 mg clomid everyday

Some suggest only 3 weeks PCT (your choice)

For itchy nips/gyno on cycle 20mg nolva everyday till the symptoms subside

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
I wanted to do a cycle like this for my first, but have been advised to take test cyp as well and use dbol as a kick start to the 10 week test cycle..

Would this actually give me significantly better results? - Or is it better to save the test for my second cycle?

Also if i take test, would i keep more of the muscle gained? Because there's a rumor going round that all gains on dbol will be lost..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.