UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being in storage for nearly 6 months for not being able to drive it due to my ever growing family, I have decided the time has come to sell my Supra.

Details are -

Supra 3.0 24v NA.

Manual gearbox.

Full black leather.

80'000 miles, engine is still restricted to 112mph so it hasnt been thrashed.

No tax.

MOT till 29th September 2010 (has only done 2000 miles since the last MOT, due to me putting it in storage not long after).

Blitz Nur Spec-R exhaust system.

Cambelt was done earlier this year and has only covered 1000ish miles.

All the warning lights work (unlike most Supras).

Currently sitting on 18" Blitz Technospeed Z1 alloys, however one of them is cracked and isnt holding air, so i will be putting the standard alloys back on (unless you want the 18's to refurb or something).

Body is in good condition considering the age, The roof has been sprayed due to the laquer peeling off, but it looks fine. Drives very well, very tight, handles brilliantly.

Very reluctant sale, but needs must and ive had enough of the nagging misses.

Offers around £3200.

[email protected]

post-43993-14361420038_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Newbie Trainer
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
naz786 said:
good luck with sale mate. really nice cars

have owned 4 myself including 2x twin turbo 6spd manuals

stick it on pistonheads its free
Thanks mate, will take some new pics and put it on there later. Im very reluctant to sell it hence not making 'much of an effort' haha.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
musso2010 said:
Thanks mate, will take some new pics and put it on there later. Im very reluctant to sell it hence not making 'much of an effort' haha.
Lovely cars mate. Bet your gutted to be selling. I can personally vouch for the supra, amazing cars!!!

Mine is the same year and is an SZ manual too but is an Na-T :)

·
Newbie Trainer
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, really gutted.

I will buy another eventually, hopefully a turbo if the funds allow it (and the misses haha). I just cant justify keeping it, it doesnt get used much which is a shame cause its a great car. Its time for someone else to have the joy ive had from it.

Awesome cars though, a very sad sale :sad:

kieren1234 - whats yours like with the single turbo on there? It was something i was seriously considering doing myself last year...

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
musso2010 said:
Yeah, really gutted.

I will buy another eventually, hopefully a turbo if the funds allow it (and the misses haha). I just cant justify keeping it, it doesnt get used much which is a shame cause its a great car. Its time for someone else to have the joy ive had from it.

Awesome cars though, a very sad sale :sad:

kieren1234 - whats yours like with the single turbo on there? It was something i was seriously considering doing myself last year...
Mine has been off the road ages too due to funds, and its fantastic with the single turbo!! Completely changed the car and its so so much faster. I done the whole conversion myself and have only used a budget xs-power turbo, manifold etc and its spot on, no problems at all. Using a greddy e-manage blue to control fuelling and its still on stock compression and injectors running around 6 psi which for me, is well adequate. I do have a 1.3mm TT gasket to fit which would lower the compression allowing for more boost with bigger injectors but for now im happy with it. Its going back on the road in the next month hopefully.

·
Newbie Trainer
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kieren1234 said:
Mine has been off the road ages too due to funds, and its fantastic with the single turbo!! Completely changed the car and its so so much faster. I done the whole conversion myself and have only used a budget xs-power turbo, manifold etc and its spot on, no problems at all. Using a greddy e-manage blue to control fuelling and its still on stock compression and injectors running around 6 psi which for me, is well adequate. I do have a 1.3mm TT gasket to fit which would lower the compression allowing for more boost with bigger injectors but for now im happy with it. Its going back on the road in the next month hopefully.
I bet its fun in the wet... :whistling:

·
EFBB Winner
3,170 Posts
kieren1234 said:
have only used a budget xs-power turbo, manifold etc and its spot on, no problems at all
Sorry to rape your thread, good luck on the sale!

Did you not have problems with slag in the manifold? I kept getting bits dropping off and jamming my wastegate

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
GeordieSteve said:
Sorry to rape your thread, good luck on the sale!

Did you not have problems with slag in the manifold? I kept getting bits dropping off and jamming my wastegate
Mine was one of the better ones mate, it did crack on one of the welds though but got a friend to re weld this.

I know Xs-power have a sh1t rep but over on clubna-t.com, all the US guys love the stuff and have not many problems.......

·
Newbie Trainer
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still for sale folks. Been messed about on ebay twice now, so £1550 takes the car!!! An absoulte bargain. Is also fitted with the std alloys, and will throw in the 18's with it aswell.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.