UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
hes been around ages. Apparently natty, but jacked it in a while ago i think and lost a load of size.

·
Gym Addict
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is off his blog you could be right this was written nearly a year ago now.

26/08/2009

Welcome

Welcome on my Journey.

My name is Lorenzo Becker, I'm A Teen bodybuilder, born on October 2nd 1992. Actually I'm 16 years old and Will turn 17 soon.

My goal Is To turn pro one day and I'm Determined to do my best, train hard and do big damage "Some are the IFBB scene.

My first contest Will Be the 2011 IFBB Championship France, I'll go for the Junior class + list overall, Among Men.

Let's add this in your favorite blog and follow me in my journey.

Lorenzo.

·
Banned
716 Posts
lol well i'll be the 1st to say then, i think hes about as natty as dolly the sheep. there i said it, let the flames begin.....

i know you can get like that natty, i just dont think at 16 you could thats all.

some 15 year olds around here eat dbol like smarties yet tell everyone they're natty...

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
jjmac said:
lol well i'll be the 1st to say then, i think hes about as natty as dolly the sheep. there i said it, let the flames begin.....

i know you can get like that natty, i just dont think at 16 you could thats all.

some 15 year olds around here eat dbol like smarties yet tell everyone they're natty...
Opened a can of worms here mate lol.

Theres that many discussion on this lad on here its mad.

Natty or not, i think he looks incredible at his age.

·
5.7/220 pounds, on the juice and ****ed off.
2,455 Posts
jjmac said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
716 Posts
oh yeah gear or no gear hes in amazing shape, seperation on back and delts anyone thats been juicing a few years would be proud of!

maybe i dont think hes natty, or maybe im just jealous who knows :p

·
Poor Spectacle Choice
7,306 Posts
His genes are out of this world.However, his achilles heel is his chest.Pretty average insertions(compared to the rest of him) this will ultimately limit his potential achievements.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,450 Posts
Ah Lorenzo, again. The guy that was 16 for about 3 years pmsl. Awesome physique, would be a shame if he has turned it down a notch but understandable.. you're only a teenager once!

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Lorenzo becker, these videos are old - used to hear alot from him when i was a member of bb.com.

He's packed it in now for Pingpong. His facebook claimes he dropped from somthing like 220 down to like 140 in 3-4 months and hes a obsessive pingpong player, altohugh personaly i belive hes hiding out, and hes going to make a bang on the BBing scene sometime soon.

·
Gym Addict
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cam93 said:
Lorenzo becker, these videos are old - used to hear alot from him when i was a member of bb.com.

He's packed it in now for Pingpong. His facebook claimes he dropped from somthing like 220 down to like 140 in 3-4 months and hes a obsessive pingpong player, altohugh personaly i belive hes hiding out, and hes going to make a bang on the BBing scene sometime soon.
HAHAHAH u being serious?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.