UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
9,341 Posts
Christ! £530 bid with a couple of days to go?? That's incredible.

I was going to pop 155kg of discs on Gumtree for £250 tomorrow - might go with eBay instead and see what I get....

·
Getting HUGE!
9,341 Posts
£845 the sale ended

some desperate people out there
There is. I popped some bits and pieces on eBay with a starting price of £1 per KG as is the normal price. Got about £1k for them!!! Minus the eBay fees and Paypal fees which are fvcking extortionate!

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
Been wanting to set up a home gym but the prices are stupid. I don't know when the prices are gonna go down, pisses me off.

·
Getting HUGE!
9,341 Posts
Been wanting to set up a home gym but the prices are stupid. I don't know when the prices are gonna go down, pisses me off.
Imagine how cheap the flooded second hand market will be once the lockdown is over! You'll be able to set up a great gym for next to nothing as people will be virtually giving it away to get the room back.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Picked up another 2 near brandnew 25kg iron plates this morning local to me for £65

He had a fat grip watson bar which I was tempted by for cheap but might go back tomorrow and pick it up.

Got some olympic farmer carry handles for a tenner aswell couple days ago.

Keep looking @SwoleTip there is still bargains out there, just got to be quick(er)

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Imagine how cheap the flooded second hand market will be once the lockdown is over! You'll be able to set up a great gym for next to nothing as people will be virtually giving it away to get the room back.
100%

I'll be swapping mine out for new fresh kit to.

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
Picked up another 2 near brandnew 25kg iron plates this morning local to me for £65

He had a fat grip watson bar which I was tempted by for cheap but might go back tomorrow and pick it up.

Got some olympic farmer carry handles for a tenner aswell couple days ago.

Keep looking @SwoleTip there is still bargains out there, just got to be quick(er)
Has he got anything else?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts