UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You read the topic, felt like sharing my achievement...1000posts, wonder how many words i've typed during them 1000posts...and how many people have found I blab on about pointless S**t (such as my poop thread and how much i poop per day, per week, month and per year...in which i also guessed the weight, although i never considered size...).

:beer:1000th post !

·
Mitch
7,012 Posts
zelobinksy said:
You read the topic, felt like sharing my achievement...1000posts, wonder how many words i've typed during them 1000posts...and how many people have found I blab on about pointless S**t (such as my poop thread and how much i poop per day, per week, month and per year...in which i also guessed the weight, although i never considered size...).

:beer:1000th post !
Probably thousands mate as you do waffle on.But saying that I've enjoyed reading what you have to say .Here's to another 1000 :beer: :beer:

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1Tonne said:
More pointless **** from Zelo...why on earth did i bother...

Congrats :D
Because you find me sexually attractive.

Heineken said:
I can't deny that I find you irritating :lol:

Congrats on your erm, achievement though mate. Keep posting hard :D
Hard and fast ;) :lol:

gearchange said:
Probably thousands mate as you do waffle on.But saying that I've enjoyed reading what you have to say .Here's to another 1000 :beer: :beer:
Glad to hear you enjoy it, i need to find a new random thread.... :thumb:

WRT said:
You have womans hair.
Come see my MAGINA and see what i have to hold for you... :whistling: I'm sure it'll be very taste and nutritious for your sporting activites oh and yes, tasty :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.