UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
No doubt you've probably made some gains, so well done, but honesty is the best policy, to see accurate progress you gotta use a pic like for like in the same conditions, and lighting etc not one topless at home and the other with a vest during a workout.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Definitely improved but one is relaxed and one is tensed. Can see the way your traps are in 2nd pic that you’re lifting your shoulders up to make them look bigger.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
As long as you know pal no one is hating, just being honest, no one can improve without people being honest.

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Well done on the progress. Can def see you’ve made gains and yeah a like for like picture would be most accurate for comparison but not necessary, no one here’s judging the Olympia.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Well done on the progress. Can def see you’ve made gains and yeah a like for like picture would be most accurate for comparison but not necessary, no one here’s judging the Olympia.
Really? My bad i thought this was the 212 division!

·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good work mate, how did you get on with injuries etc?
Ive had bicep tendonitis problems for years due to work, and it raises its ugly head at times. My physio taught me some exercises which I do daily which help a lot.

Apart from that, a little twinge here and there, but I suppose its expected when your near on 2 years from 60!!!

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Well done mate good to see the older guys still smashing it! I'm in my twenties and feel like I'm already in my 60s ffs lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts