UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was yesterday discussing with a mate from the gym if doing 4-5 week cycles and then being off for 2 months and being back on again, and do this procedure for as muchs as you want to.

And It didn't seem so wrong to me, but didn't seem too good either... So It kept me thinking...

- Ptc recovery from each cycle would be pretty fast and eventually de gains would be kept almost at a 90-80%.

- Probably no HCG needed. But being so many cycles maybe at some point It should be used.

Cycle would come down to something like an oral and a test.

Examples:

1 to 5: 50 Dbol ED

1 to 5: 150 test prop

or

1 to 5: 40 Win oral

1 to 5: 750 Sustanon

or

1 to 5: 50 Dbol EOD

1 to 5: 200 Prop Eod

1 to 5: 150 Tren Ace EOD

So what is your thought about this issue I'm having here? :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's a matter of trying it one full year and compare the gains of using them this way to doing one or two 10 week cycles...

In theory it seems to me as it's quite a good idea, but of course, I haven't heard of much people doing it this way, so I think there must be a reason for it! :cursing:

G

·
ironman1985bcn said:
I think it's a matter of trying it one full year and compare the gains of using them this way to doing one or two 10 week cycles...

In theory it seems to me as it's quite a good idea, but of course, I haven't heard of much people doing it this way, so I think there must be a reason for it! :cursing:
:rolleyes:

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
i've just started doing something similar. my aim is to do 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. using fast acting non bloating gear. im doing test prop/tren ace/wini. i'm not quite 3 weeks in yet and am seeing some lean gains. it'll take a lot of discipline to stop at week 4 because i have a feeling the gains will be coming fast at that point.

G

·
coflex said:
i've just started doing something similar. my aim is to do 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. using fast acting non bloating gear. im doing test prop/tren ace/wini. i'm not quite 3 weeks in yet and am seeing some lean gains. it'll take a lot of discipline to stop at week 4 because i have a feeling the gains will be coming fast at that point.
Diet will be the main cause if you look bloated IMO.

And if the gains are coming fast at 4 weeks what is the point in stopping? :confused1:

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dan said:
And if the gains are coming fast at 4 weeks what is the point in stopping? :confused1:
Recovery and keeping it all, even if the gains aint as much as it would be a 10 week cycle. This procedure would have to be checked at the end of the year... See what are the results. At least it sounds interesting.

The best would have to be someone that has used this method in the past and what where his feeling about it.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dan said:
It's not hard to keep gains if you didnt get much in the first place :lol:
we all know this, it's obvious. :laugh:

But this procedure's goal isn't in a short time basis, little by little ends up in big gains by the end of the year. That is what this theory is about.

Of course then to go a bit crazier you could use gh, and on the period you are off the AAS add igf-1 to the GH... Then you might get serious about the gains at the end of the year.

·
Banned
518 Posts
i like short cycles ,i think they give you the best lean posable muscle without the long ester bloat/ect ,now i have ran many cycles and heard many peoples views (most are newbies and olny parrot **** they read elsewere) here is my views from personal experance.

6 week short ester cycles at high dose will yeild far better results than 10-12-14 week long ester cycles ,also there not as harsh on the hpta meaning fast recovery ,i tend to run 3 cycles per year ,something like this

jan-feb

weeks 1-6 200mgs test prop eod

weeks 1-5 150mgs npp eod

weeks 1-6 100mgs winny ed

july-aug

weeks 1-6 200mgs test prop ed

weeks 1-5 150mgs tren a eod

oct-nov

weeks 1-6 100mgs drol ed

weeks 1-6 100mgs mast prop ed

weeks 1-6 0.25mgs adex eod ( anadrol bloat)

thats how i cycle and i keep my body fat at no mre than 12% ,lean clean muscle without the excess **** from long cycles.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
poker face said:
i like short cycles ,i think they give you the best lean posable muscle without the long ester bloat/ect ,now i have ran many cycles and heard many peoples views (most are newbies and olny parrot **** they read elsewere) here is my views from personal experance.

6 week short ester cycles at high dose will yeild far better results than 10-12-14 week long ester cycles ,also there not as harsh on the hpta meaning fast recovery ,i tend to run 3 cycles per year ,something like this

jan-feb

weeks 1-6 200mgs test prop eod

weeks 1-5 150mgs npp eod

july-aug

weeks 1-5 150mgs tren a eod

oct-nov

weeks 1-6 100mgs drol ed

weeks 1-6 100mgs mast prop ed

weeks 1-6 0.25mgs adex eod ( anadrol bloat)

thats how i cycle and i keep my body fat at no mre than 12% ,lean clean muscle without the excess **** from long cycles.
How many kg do you get at the end of the year?

And ptc?

·
Banned
518 Posts
ZidInferno said:
What do you run for pct poker face?
ironman1985bcn said:
How many kg do you get at the end of the year?

And ptc?
m333ega said:
im just starting a 6week cycle of:

2mil of test ean (250mg)

2mil deca

each week then off for 4-6 weeks with pct
that no good mate ,your useing long esters ther and they take anywere upto 3-5 weks to kick in fully ,you will be stoping just as the good gains are comeing ,we are talking about short esters in this thead ,shirt esters kick in ariund the 7-10 mark for me so gains are sen almost right away unlike the long long esters your useing ,6 weeks of test e and deca is not the way to run those compound,either extend your cycle to 10 weeks min or use short esters (short esters = every day or every other day injection min)

·
Looking Freaky
535 Posts
in ya ass buddy lol. had ma first shot in they and was easy.

im only doing it this way cause they is a guy who does this and he also mixes it up like, one 6 week course test and deca then next 6 week course sus and deca and so on. and im not kidding u lads and im not gay but he has some bumps for a 45 year old...... all ya can do is try, and he also say he some times you get away from doin pct or hcg cause ur not doing the course for so long i.e 10-12 weeks, and your only having 4-6 weeks rest.

might aswel give it a go

·
Gym Addict
460 Posts
m333ega said:
im just starting a 6week cycle of:

2mil of test ean (250mg)

2mil deca

each week then off for 4-6 weeks with pct
I'd rather not do anything then to do that for 6 weeks

Short cycle with potent fast esters , it's common sense but if it works for you then who am I to say anything eh ?

I will do sumit like

Tren a 150 mg eod wk 5

Test p 200 mg eod wk 6

Var or tbol 60 mg ed wk 6

Hcg 500 iu ew

Clomid afters :)

What do u guys reckon ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.