UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems there is an up-swing of private clinics offering hormone therapy.

Like any industry, if there money to be made, well…

My concern is choosing a clinic that is competitively priced and genuinely out for the good of their patients.

What clinics are offering best bang for the buck? Has anyone compared and contrasted the clinics even?

Lots of emphasis on ‘Leger’ on this forum, or is it just me?

TIA

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Have a look at some of the reviews in your area. Generally any well established clinic offering TRT will be fine.

Ledger clinic is a well known one, however if you want local then it might not suit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The cheapest what I've seen so far are "Leger" and "Mojo" clinics. They give you access to script and you can buy your own test @ pharmacy fwiw.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Leger is way by far the cheapest and I would say one of the best, if not the best. The rest, honestly, are money making schemes. With Ledger, the guy will give you a prescription and then you're done; no subscriptions/traps.

Other places are busy in making Youtube content, however if you listen to them you will be thinking holly cow they want to help people. Do your own research, but that's my genuine opinion.

·
Registered
76 Posts
@Advocate. Leger has a monthly clinic membership fee, so they do have a subscription.
Their annual subscription includes doctor's consultancy and other assistance (including a letter for Border Agency when you cross the borders - which is something that some clinic charge), and it only costs £220 (which works out as £18.30 per month). This annual 'subscription' cannot be compared to majority thieves and social 'celebrities' who charge between £1200 to £1700 annually. Do your math.

You get a prescription from a doctor, and you pay how much the actual stuff costs. E.g. I paid for Sustanon and got 5 vials, only paid £10.50, and it was from Lloyds Pharmacy...where would you get these stuff so cheap?

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
I've been with Leger since December and no complaints here.
I don't think distance is any issue as they are based in Doncaster and I live in Somerset. All correspondence is done over the phone or via E-mail.
My GP even does my bloods so that saves me even more (although not all GP's are obliged to, so it won't be the case for all.)

One of the cheapest clinics your likely to find.
The only thing that bumps up the price for me is the HCG. The Sustanon is cheap as chips, and at 100mg a week, 10 vials lasts me months.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been with Leger since December and no complaints here.
I don't think distance is any issue as they are based in Doncaster and I live in Somerset. All correspondence is done over the phone or via E-mail.
My GP even does my bloods so that saves me even more (although not all GP's are obliged to, so it won't be the case for all.)

One of the cheapest clinics your likely to find.
The only thing that bumps up the price for me is the HCG. The Sustanon is cheap as chips, and at 100mg a week, 10 vials lasts me months.
Sounds great. So they put you on 100mg/week right out the gate as I understand? I see that the averge starting doses in the UK are around 125-175mg for like probably +-90% of the people. What is your injection frequence if I may ask?

Thank you,
Regards,
Bel

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Sounds great. So they put you on 100mg/week right out the gate as I understand? I see that the averge starting doses in the UK are around 125-175mg for like probably +-90% of the people. What is your injection frequence if I may ask?

Thank you,
Regards,
Bel
No I stared on 125mg a week bud, but I actually got an old gyno flare up from it, so they dropped me down to 100 which I pin twice weekly, mon/Thurs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts