Jump to content


Members - Verified
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Thanks
    SAL1507 got a reaction from Rodgerd5 in Is this severe testicular atrophy?   
    In my opinion you need to go and see a private doctor, who specialises in TRT. Dr Savage in Doncaster or Dr Stevens in Poole, they both are equally good. I'm with Dr Savage, but have heard only good things about Dr Stevens.  A doctor need to plan your treatment which isn't based on cookie cutter approach.  And monitor your levels regularly.