Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

RIP Wesley Silveria (Iron Addict from IronAddict.com) - Past on 11 Sept

10 posts in this topic

Posted

"I see a beautiful city and a brilliant people rising from this abyss, and, in their struggles to be truly free, in their triumphs and defeats, through long years to come, I see the evil of this time and of the previous time of which this is the natural birth, gradually making expiation for itself and wearing out . . .

I see that child who lay upon her bosom and who bore my name, a man winning his way up in that path of life which once was mine. I see him winning it so well, that my name is made illustrious there by the light of his . . .

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known."

RIP Wesley Silveria.

Your legacy is a fine one indeed, one that will endure in the art of life of so many others.

Joshua

Posted

I remember he was on Animal's board years ago with doggcrapp

Posted

this is very sad i remember speaking to him a few yrs back....

Posted

RIP Wesley, didn't know you but you touched a lot of people!

For anyone else wondering how, the family are keeping it private.

SD

Posted

Only just seen this, cannot believe it. I was a client of his only 12 months ago, used to speak to him via Skype on a weekly basis. I recently purchased his 'Principles of Fat Loss' book, a very knowledgeable guy in all areas of bodybuilding.

I was first made aware of him by an article he wrote on timed carb dieting posted by PScarb on here, it's now a sticky. That article made a huge difference to my approach to dieting and as a result I joined the Iron Addicts forum and began to absorb the masses of info which then led to me signing up as a client. I'm genuinely shocked and saddened by this news.

R.I.P Wesley.

Posted

RIP :(

Posted

It's a real shame I used to read Ironaddicts a lot because of his articles and tips and he gave me some advice when I was just starting out. A real loss.

Posted

A real shame. I'm actually really saddened by it.

I frequently visit Ironaddicts.

Apparently it was suicide as one of his mods on his site put a link to a Facebook page which was a prevention for suicide campaign.

Posted

A real shame. I'm actually really saddened by it.

I frequently visit Ironaddicts.

Apparently it was suicide as one of his mods on his site put a link to a Facebook page which was a prevention for suicide campaign.

I find that even more shocking, speaking to him as often as I did I'd have thought that would be the last cause of his death. Makes sense though with the link you mention and the way the cause of death has officially been kept quiet.

Still can't believe it, gutted.