Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

british dragon eu DBOL real or fake

32 posts in this topic

Posted

i bought 300 british dragon dbol but not sure if they are legit, i entered the code in the british dragon eu website and they say they are not legit but the packet is exact same eg- the hologram with dragon on, the scratch off label on the base on the bag, the tabs are the new design, round pink 10 mg with no line or markings on them, although they are slighty speckled, a pic of the tabs to follow this message, i dont have the bag anymore but the code from the front is 8573045, the design of the scratch of label is correct with the britishdragon.eu web address ... strange! :confused1:

post-47159-143614204189_thumb.jpg

post-47159-143614204197_thumb.jpg

Posted

here's a better picture along with the scratch off label hologram

post-47159-143614204205_thumb.jpg

Posted

thought they come in packs of 500

Posted

yes, i bought 300 from a bag of 500. here's a pic of the bag i found it from my suppliers facebook :thumbup1:

post-47159-143614204232_thumb.jpg

Posted

is a bit strange that mate..to be honest ive never seen plain dbol, plus i've read on another dbol thread speckled are more than likely fake?

Posted

wouldnt touch BD.eu myself, u can see by the poor mixing and speckled tablets why ha.

some people do rate them tho.

bag looks legit but if the code doesnt check out id be concerned.

Posted

is a bit strange that mate..to be honest ive never seen plain dbol, plus i've read on another dbol thread speckled are more than likely fake?

the speckled effect is down to poor mixing of the powder before pressing Klaus :thumbup1:

Posted

i know its a rela hard call to make, the first couple of times i took them i felt something and got bigger pumps at the gym and my weights all went up, but then i'm running 4 ml sus 250 per week as well so it could be that ....

Posted

the speckled effect is down to poor mixing of the powder before pressing Klaus :thumbup1:

Learn something new everyday :thumb:

Posted

There real there the new ones check the news out on the british dragon eu site

Posted

June 2010

---------

Our Methanabol is similar shape to the oxydrol pic below, it has no line in it anymore and is still pink in colour. This was an update in our tablet shape.

Oxanabol is yellow in colour similar to stanabol and primobo

Posted

yeah i know about the shape change etc dude, its just that the code come back not genuine ... read above mate tell me what you think? cheers pal :)

Posted

As klaus said they should be block pink, ive seen thousands of these and if they are speckled they are fake.

Posted

I have bio chem dbol 10 and they are far better than the pinks i had maybe the pink were bunk they hurt my heart bad but these bio chem are very good.

Posted

The bd eu d-bol are good to go. Me and a friend used those exact ones and had great results. I have never heard anyone complain about bd eu oral products and alot of guys have been using their winstrol to with great results at my gym. Although i am using their enanthate at the moment and am pretty certain that its underdosed a lot.

Posted

cheers for that :) it was worrying that the code come back not legit on the website so thought it was best to send them back and get something else, should be getting some thai yellows in replacement (hopefully) what a mess around! :(

Posted

British Dragon EU we all know they aint the legit original BD company?

I have been on there Andropen 275 with minimal gains, no sex drive or any sides? has anyone else experienced this lab or products?

Posted

thought the pink were meant to be lil stars......

Posted

British Dragon EU are a cheap copy of BD made in China - Anyone can design a website and hologram and say its legit. There quality of Dianabol is well underdosed bad quality speckled, mixed sizes and shapes are off. I thought that I bought a bag of M&Ms

I have had stonger supplements from Holland & Barrat...Avoid cheap china EU at all costs!

Posted

Using the extact same ones you posted pics of, they seem to be working...

Posted

alright people, im after a wee bit advice. i bought some Pharma eu dianabol,5mg 100 tabs. has any1 ever heard of this make?? not sure if the r fakes or not. checked internet but not much luck which worries me !!

any advice would be good !!

thanks

Posted

well my ones were speckled to **** but the code was legit etc and i could tell they were real as strength went up, water retention went up, and i felt good on them, all the things i have come to expect from dbol...... i dnt think the specks are any thing to worry about.

i got the oxy from same source and they were not speckled and again worked well. i would have thought the specks were more to do with the colouring agents as dbol aint pink in pure form and oxy aint green lol.

Posted

British Dragon EU are a cheap copy of BD made in China - Anyone can design a website and hologram and say its legit. There quality of Dianabol is well underdosed bad quality speckled, mixed sizes and shapes are off. I thought that I bought a bag of M&Ms

I have had stonger supplements from Holland & Barrat...Avoid cheap china EU at all costs!

lol never had diff sizes and shapes mate lol

Posted

bd.eu arnt made in china. there fakes from that russia bodybuilder that was arrested, he makes all the fakes, the original fakes of bd from years ago where made by alin who now owns balkan pharma.

also it isnt bad mixing its just that the dianabol in the tabs has been dyed red so it stand out more than if it was white,

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0