Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Injecting in calves and pecs...

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this has been touched on some but had a question or two to those who have injected in the calves and pecs.

First let me say I dont grow well in leg department that is until I stopped jabbing the glutes and hit the thighs. I did 2 injections in both thighs over a 2 week period of deca and test. I saw an inch gain, WOW, for me. So now Im looking at calves (2 times each) and pecs (2times each) to see if I gain there.

Two questions are is it painful in the pec?

And - I am done with deca and have only test left, will I see the gaines using test only? Remember the gaines I saw in thighs was with deca/test combo.

Any other info you find beneficial to me please let it fly....Thanks :D

Posted

I would probably PM Biker for the most thorough answer. Seen some of his posts and he covers this nicely about binding esters and the oil in the muscles and fascia.

Posted

Thanks Hacksii , I think Im off to bed , maybe he might leave a post until then...

Posted

There's a lengthy post by me somewhere in this forum about site injections and growth, really unless you're using ester free gear I can't see it being of much benefit, fascia stretching does work a little but really you need to be using either a lot of oil or SEO.

Winstrol or test suspension IMHO will encourage a small amount of site growth.

Posted

Ok this is a copy off of another board where Biker explaines it quite well.

site injections - my theory (Biker).

Many people think that if you inject the steroid into a muscle it will bind to that muscle particularly faster acting ester steroids such as prop if it has an ester I say it DOES NOT, I'm now going to try and explain why I believe it doesn't. They may cause some local growth through stretching the muscle but then any oil based steroid with an ester will be as effective as prop etc.

It’s simple, once I explain the whole ester thing. Esterification is a process where a carboxylic acid is attached to the steroid molecule. This makes it more difficult for the blood to pick it up and carry it into circulation, and likewise slows the rate the drug can leave the injection site. As a result, an inactive deposit of steroid can sit at the site of injection, releasing slowly for days or weeks into the blood stream. Once free in the blood the ester is removed quickly by enzymes, and the base steroid is rendered active. Different esters take longer than others at one end we have esters like Propionate with quite a short life and at the other end we have esters like Decanoate with a long life.

The esterified steroids you inject are useless at binding to the local receptors (or to any receptors) until the ester is removed. Once the ester is removed the steroid is active.

The place where 98% of the ester will be removed is in the blood stream. 2% in the muscle cell. The enzymes which remove the esters are found in the blood stream.

So when you site inject a drug like deca, it has to be taken from the injection site, into the blood stream where the ester is removed making it active.

So, when the gear is active, it has left the muscle it was injected into and is in the blood stream, now every muscle has as good chance in binding with the steroid. The steroid will bind with the androgen receptor, making a hormone-receptor complex, then enters the cell nucleus, where it binds to DNA, and you grow!

That of course leaves ester free gear.

If the steroid doesn't have an ester, then a small (and I mean small!) percentage of the steroid can bind directly with the receptor of the injected muscle, before the majority of it is released into the blood stream. This will help to increase the growth of the local muscle.

Types of drugs to use. Winstrol, Test Suspension, injectible Anadrol, Injectable Dbol, and I'm sure some others that I can't think of at the moment.

Posted

youll grow alot with just test..you dont need the deca with test to grow..

and i think that spot injectins are crap unless its just to rotate injection sites....injecting test in your calves will make them no bigger then what youre doing now......if this was the true about spot injections most people here would have j-lo a$ses and i would have much bigger delts then i do now....i go in my delts ed-eod and they grow just as much as the rest of me...

Posted

if this was the true about spot injections most people here would have j-lo a$ses and i would have much bigger delts then i do now....i go in my delts ed-eod and they grow just as much as the rest of me...

EXACTLY!! I agree with this for most gear, but as biker will inform you, there is defo a case for un-esterised gear helping a bit..

Posted

It's not growth mate it's scare tissue build up.

Posted

either way its nonsence...it doesnt help anything get bigger then it is already..unless its somthing like 'synthesize pump n' pose' (posing oil) which is crap.....and their is a case for the non-esters but its still just a case and nothing to get all hyped up about..

Posted

Maybe it was just coincidence then. I did have to quit squating because of back pain and go to leg routines in place. So maybe the change caused the growth.

Posted

why is posing oil crap?

Posted

why is posing oil crap?

I think there is application here with stubbern muscle groups. I have been saying for a long time about stretching the fascia out and seems nobody listens. You have a sack that surrounds the muscle and it is called fascia. If you fill out the fascia then you are limited to the amount of growth the muscle fits into the fascia. Granted this is a genetic disposition thing but fact of the matter if you stretch out the fascia then there is more room for growth of the muscle. This can be done a couple of ways.

1. Get a big pump then extreme stretch the muscle group that is pumped.

2. Site injections with a fast acting ester like suspension.

3. load that area up with oil, might not matter if it is EQ or cyp or anything but if the muscle is tight and you flex it then there will be some stretching in the immediate area.

The problem I have is with #3. I have known guys that abuse #3. More is not better, they get ulsers or like hernia's of the fascia and it is not even nor symetrical. Looks big unflexed but jacked up flexed.

So using moderation there is some application for stubbern muscle groups but the old fashioned way of extreme stretching (which hurts) might be the way to go for more even stretching of the fascia.

Just

Posted

I agree abuse of SEO is a bad thing but I know of bodybuilders that have used SEO and have later taken x-rays to prove they didn't and the oil was not present only muscle even although the size had been retained, I don't use it myself but I have a friend who used to for about 6 weeks and put 1" on his biceps, after a while he lost about .5 of that inch but he kept half of what he had gained, I think putting half an inch on your arms is pretty damn good for an advanced bodybuilder

Posted

why is it crap? because it's fake muscle...

maybe it's cool if you're into bodybuilding and posing and all that stuff but it's not for me....

Posted

perhaps it's just in my experience but most people that weight train want bigger muscles irrelevant of what gives it to them, exceptions to that are of course powerlifters/strongmen. But the average guy just wants to be big and if that's the case SEO has a place especially if you suffer from a lagging body part.

It's funny how many have this opinion about SEO but use steroids, the average person on the street has the same opinon about steroids, I've heard many a person of the years saying "but it's not real muscle it's just steroids" If it's muscle it's muscle irrelevant of what put it there IMHO.

Posted

steroids just push your body into making more amounts of muscle..wether its done with testosterone or with anabolics.......the only time i would say steroids are fake muscle is if its something that is only all water weight....

posing oils are something totaly different....it's like having volkswagon beetle engine and chasis with a porche body...if it's for looks then it doesnt matter, but if it's for power then it won't compete...

Posted

perhaps it's just in my experience but most people that weight train want bigger muscles irrelevant of what gives it to them, .

Thats the game right? I mean we all want to look better, thats why I asked if you spot inject to get more symetry does it work? I really am only doing this for myself......... Im the one I have to satisfy right. If others enjoy it then thats a benefit to them, BUT MY REASONS FOR WANTING TO LOOK BETTER ARE FOR ME. Its a personal goal and however I can get there and quickly is fine (and safely). There are no rules.........

Posted

that may be your game or alot of the BBuildings game.....but it's just not mine....

Bulldog if you want to look good just for the sake of looking good you need proper diet, a mild cycle(unless youre a seasoned vet), and the proper supps and youll be fine without the posing oils or the spot injections...unless youre using spot injections just to rotate the injections...

i take 2-4ml shots eod now and only in my sholders...but most of my size and weight is in my core and lower sections....my arms and delts are just about average i would say...and if you saw just my upper half you would belive i weighed what i do......if that whole spot injection thind was true it would be the opposite............but then again some people say the water based spot injections can lead to minor size increase but since i've never personaly tried this i'm not going to say if its write or wrong

Posted

water based would only be better for the same reason I mentioned earlier it has no ester attached that's the reason rather than water being the reason.

I understand what you're saying about SEO but it's user appear to obtain permanent gains which we have to assume is in fact muscle.