Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No bull steroids!

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Planning a cycle using no bull steroids. Has anyone used this brand before? If so what gains or experiences can you share?

Many Thanks

Posted

Ha ha, that name sounds dodgy in itself!!!

Posted

No bull steroids? Never heard of them mate.

Posted

I think they are from T'up North way

Not heard best reports TBH

Posted

How do you expect to gain chest size without llifting bulls?

Cows are gayer than me and WSS put together

Posted (edited)

If them roids are from t north, and called No Bull!

Mmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who could be involved in them..........................................

Edited by B|GJOE

Posted

Thats Mick Hart isnt it? He was on tv not so long ago

Posted

few people around here using them and reckon they're getting good results , they do they're own blends of stuff, test/deca test/tren etc, also do tablets, not used myself yet but thinking about it on my next course.

Posted

Thats Mick Hart isnt it? He was on tv not so long ago

Well I did try and avoid saying names....................Could be construed as naming a source!

Posted

Well I did try and avoid saying names....................Could be construed as naming a source!

woops, thought he just did advice etc.

Posted

woops, thought he just did advice etc.

Fcuked if I know if there is a connection. I just put 2 and 2 together and made 5.

1. No Bull brand name

2. JW said they from up t north.

Posted

I don't think it's micks own brand or anything to do with him(I could be wrong tho)

Posted

I don't think it's micks own brand or anything to do with him(I could be wrong tho)

Purely speculating

Anyway, whoever is involved, it sounds well dodgey.

Probably being knocked together in some council estate house in the kitchen in the grim up t-north.

Using tesco homebrand peanut oil as a base.

Posted

Purely speculating

Anyway, whoever is involved, it sounds well dodgey.

Probably being knocked together in some council estate house in the kitchen in the grim up t-north.

Using tesco homebrand peanut oil as a base.

wondered why that metallic taste in my mouth had become nutty instead:lol:

Posted

....or maybe there a possibility its a new UGL thats actaully very good, who knows. but i think maybe people should try it for themselves before slating something because maybe certain people are involved.

as for mick heart being directly involved, bit obvious using the name no bull, too obvious IMO.

Posted

No bull is the name of Micks mag.He dos not sell steriods.

Posted

No one is slating, we're speculating.

But seriously, if you had 5 different test E's in front of you, and could take whichever 1 you wanted, would go for the one with a name like 'No Bull'?

Just sounds too dodgey for me to take a punt on it!

And for the record, I've not mentioned any names in this thread, I leave that for everyone else.

jw007 and ba baracuss like this

Posted

No one is slating, we're speculating.

But seriously, if you had 5 different test E's in front of you, and could take whichever 1 you wanted, would go for the one with a name like 'No Bull'?

Just sounds too dodgey for me to take a punt on it!

And for the record, I've not mentioned any names in this thread, I leave that for everyone else.

haha ye fair play, if i was going through all the bother of making a lab id have maybe spent an extra 5 mins thinking of a good name!

im starting a new cycle in about 6 weeks and im going to use the no bull stuff so i'll start a cycle log when i do and then we'll know if its bullsh!t or no bullsh!t :)

Posted

haha ye fair play, if i was going through all the bother of making a lab id have maybe spent an extra 5 mins thinking of a good name!

im starting a new cycle in about 6 weeks and im going to use the no bull stuff so i'll start a cycle log when i do and then we'll know if its bullsh!t or no bullsh!t :)

To be honest mate, if I asked a source for some gear, and he came back with some vials of 'No Bull' I'd probably tell him to forget it.

It's probably just me, but I've got some kind of stigma with that name.

Posted

oh damn he got his own lab now

Posted

there were loads of it through my way about 2 year ago ..they do a wide range of stuff such as igf ,melanotan,b12,as well as gear but for a 10ml bottle .it was nearly £20 more than other stuff goin around.the first melanotan i used was no bull it was good stuff

Posted

there were loads of it through my way about 2 year ago ..they do a wide range of stuff such as igf ,melanotan,b12,as well as gear but for a 10ml bottle .it was nearly £20 more than other stuff goin around.the first melanotan i used was no bull it was good stuff

good to hear :D.

the price must have come down now because only a bit more for a 10ml blend than for 10ml of something from another UGL.

like i said, i'll give it a crack in a few weeks and report back ;)

Posted

good to hear :D.

the price must have come down now because only a bit more for a 10ml blend than for 10ml of something from another UGL.

like i said, i'll give it a crack in a few weeks and report back ;)

I'd rather feed my japs eye holly thorn bushes!

stew121 likes this

Posted

remmember when black widow hit the scene,wtf was that not a scary name lol,but it turned out to be top drawer,try it guys and report back lol