UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

600mg Deca v 500mg Tren E

8K views 33 replies 11 participants last post by  aeon 
#1 ·
In the gym we have been discussing about which of these two compounds would be better in terms of gains/sides in a mass cycle.

The cycle example where these two:

week 1 to 12: 750 Test E

week 1 to 10: 500 Tren E

week 1 to 5 : 50 dianabol ED

or

week 1 to 12: 750 Test E

week 1 to 12: 600 Deca

week 1 to 5 : 50 dianabol ED

None of us thought of using trenbolone at that dose for more than 10 weeks.

So what Mass cycle would be better for bulking up some nice Kg? With Deca or with Trenbolone?

:thumb:

See less See more
#7 ·
The discussion came from that Deca is being used 2 more weeks than trenbolone.

I personally thought of tren is better in terms of gains and strenght, BUT, some of my collegues think that those 2 Deca extra weeks would make a difference (or at least similar gains to Trenbolone) but with less sides... which made me think...

:beer:

#11 ·
Been using tren @ 450mg per week for 4 weeks now. Starting to feel very touch/punchy at the mo. Snapping for little reason, Went to a gay bar last night, normally i have a great night and laugh, but last night just found "them" (lol) really annoying. Might have been as im not drinking at the mo though.

#13 ·
dose wise....the least the better

as long as your getting benefit from it

i am fine with 12 weeks of tren myself.....but you do what your comfortable with

if you were asking my advise i would do this...

week 1-8

test/en 500mg

week 1-6

tren/ace 75mg EOD

week 7-10

winstrol tabs 50mg ED

#14 ·
Jimmy said:
dose wise....the least the better

as long as your getting benefit from it

i am fine with 12 weeks of tren myself.....but you do what your comfortable with

if you were asking my advise i would do this...

week 1-8

test/en 500mg

week 1-6

tren/ace 75mg EOD

week 7-10

winstrol tabs 50mg ED
This post wasn't for me yet... I might do next season something similar but with some HGH

For personal use I was planing a 6 week test course similar, see what you think...

Week 1 to 6: 150 Test prop EOD

Week 1 to 6: 120 Tren A EOD

Week 3 to 6: 100 Eod Wins

And I would add 75 t3 ED for this 6 weeks. Dieting would be low carb and around 4 gram protein x Kg.

I'm still not a 100% about this cutting phase... :laugh:

#20 ·
for me personally

shutdown.....for months

gyno when stacked with test

loss of erections

if eretions are no problem it feels numb....and cant ejaculate

depression

these were all my experiences....but those who dont suffer this find it great for size when stacked with test

#22 ·
I have heard really good things about using lower dose tren and deca together with test. This was from a guy with plenty of experience, obv a test base. I dont fully understand the science behind it, but he was extremly happy with results as a pose to using test and one of the other compunds.

I would prob give it a go and start lowish, but all the feedback i got was very positive.

Sure ther will be plenty doubters on this but, thi is one of the most experienced bb'rs i know with many years aas use behind him.

I wouldnt knock it till i had tryed it personally.

#24 ·
aeon said:
I have heard really good things about using lower dose tren and deca together with test. This was from a guy with plenty of experience, obv a test base. I dont fully understand the science behind it, but he was extremly happy with results as a pose to using test and one of the other compunds.

I would prob give it a go and start lowish, but all the feedback i got was very positive.

Sure ther will be plenty doubters on this but, thi is one of the most experienced bb'rs i know with many years aas use behind him.

im sure i heard to avoid using these 2 compounds together???

#25 ·
aeon said:

And a lot of experienced bb'rs died from overusing insulin and DNP.

By being an experienced bodybuilder doesn't mean the way he does it is the best way. Each one is different from another, some are more sensible to gyno than others, maybe your friend is resistant to gyno, or he used a lot of cabergoline. Either way, mixing Deca and Tren, even for a low dose, doesn't sound quite right. I'd rather use a good quantity of any of those two compounds and be on the "safe" side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.